to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 326 of 329 ... 321 324 325 326 327 328 ...
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3284

Thread: OfficialMA's trading journal (Friends Community)

1. #3251 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad has a reputation beyond repute Hussnainirshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    345 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 2,020 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
    Hello, my dear friends Good afternoon, My name is Majid Ali from Pakistan and I am doing trade in the forex market from last 3 years. One of my friend with my name invites me on this community that we can earn a reward through posting and sharing knowledge on this community which is sponsored by InstaForex. So, I am really happy about it and I will try to do my best to share all the knowledge which I have to learn from this market in the previous 3 years.
    Attachment 113470
    Mostly, I am doing news trading. Because I do MBA in business and I have good knowledge about the economic problem of a country.
    I have needed your help guys. cause I am a new member and I have no much knowledge about this community.
    Regards: Majid Ali
    Yes you are right my dear friend you are welcome here and you can join the trading in the market with great kind of knowledge experience of SQL practice then you can get the good profit and you can get the good money.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Hussnainirshad for this useful post.

OfficialMA (09-15-2020), Pakeeza (09-15-2020)

3. #3252 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    683 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,097 Times in 2,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends, good morning. I hope you will be enjoying the profit.

Friends, unfortunately I got margin call yesterday because I took a sell trade on GBPUSD pair and my account couldn't survive the move above the 1.2900 price level. Anyway, let's have a look on EURUSD pair now.

EURUSD pair also made the bullish move yesterday and I am expecting that if the price breaks on the upside from here then it will continue the bullish trend but if the price breaks down that 1.1834 support level then I think there will be strong chances to see it below the 1.1700 price this week. Have a look on the chart and please share your analysis and ideas of this pair.

Attachment 275759
    Greeting mate,
    I appreciate your analysis and assessment brother,
    The idea of buying the EUR is good because the pair is still trading near the 1.19 level and I am expecting some more bullish movement with EUR/USD.
    The buyers continue to push the pair, so in my forecast the purchase will remain valid and relevant.
    Best of luck

4. 2 users say Thank You to riaz musa khel for this useful post.

5. #3253 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,649 Times in 1,066 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Friends, unfortunately I got margin call yesterday because I took a sell trade on GBPUSD pair and my account couldn't survive the move above the 1.2900 price level. Anyway, let's have a look on EURUSD pair now.

EURUSD pair also made the bullish move yesterday and I am expecting that if the price breaks on the upside from here then it will continue the bullish trend but if the price breaks down that 1.1834 support level then I think there will be strong chances to see it below the 1.1700 price this week. Have a look on the chart and please share your analysis and ideas of this pair.

Attachment 275759

Hello mate I am well confident that the price of eurusd pair will be in the upper position in this week and it will touch the 1.2000 position if not then it will be in the over 1.1950 position so I am with the buying process for this pair in this week good luck to you dear friend

6. 3 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

OfficialMA (09-15-2020), Pakeeza (09-15-2020), tradingforex (09-17-2020)

7. #3254 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020 has a brilliant future Mariyam2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,538 Times in 945 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275759
    Good afternoon dear sir i think you should not be worry about Margin call. I think you will get good bonus on Friday and can make good profits through Gold trading. Eur/usd is ranging at this time but i think it will go up and test 1.1964 level ahead. Lets see what will happen next in market.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Mariyam2020 for this useful post.

9. #3255 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53 has a brilliant future Frd53's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,851 Times in 1,021 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends, good evening. I hope you will be doing well and enjoying the trading.

Friends, the GBPUSD moved against my prediction and at the moment my trade is floating in loss but still I am expecting that market will reverse from the 1.2894 resistance level after testing.

GOLD

Friends, gold is not very volatile today and the price is moving in little range between 1940-1950. The price just tested the 1940 level once again. Let's see if the price breaks below the 1940 level today during the US session. If the price will break on downside then as I said earlier that it will continue making the bearish movement till 1925 otherwise on upside above 1950 price we should expect the continuation of the bullish trend till 1980-2000 price.

Attachment 275474
    Hello everyone how are you doing today thank you for the useful analysis on USD JPY why with the market at the value of 100 8.98 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours this market is direction I think it will follow the square restaurant today to about 100 8.55 before the end of the day I don't see this market bouncing back at the next resistance live today I will advise me self is market and make some profit by the end of the day you have been provided good type of the analysis of the gold you have been say that price of the gold has been continuously decreasing 1940 level

10. 2 users say Thank You to Frd53 for this useful post.

11. #3256 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1114 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,857 Times in 3,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Hello friends, good evening. I hope you will be doing well and enjoying the trading.

Friends, the GBPUSD moved against my prediction and at the moment my trade is floating in loss but still I am expecting that market will reverse from the 1.2894 resistance level after testing.

GOLD

Friends, gold is not very volatile today and the price is moving in little range between 1940-1950. The price just tested the 1940 level once again. Let's see if the price breaks below the 1940 level today during the US session. If the price will break on downside then as I said earlier that it will continue making the bearish movement till 1925 otherwise on upside above 1950 price we should expect the continuation of the bullish trend till 1980-2000 price.

Attachment 275474
    Yes gbpusd is now completely showing bullish movement which was hit 1.28 97 high today and already more than 80 pips were moved today. As I can see hourly chart for gold which is moving over 1968 and short-term police movement has been observed due to USD index was getting down below 90.03 today.

12. 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

13. #3257 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master has a brilliant future Gold Master's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,693 Times in 688 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD

Attachment 275474
    Congratulation to you for your profit and withdrawal process and your analysis is also become true because GBP usd move and cross higher level though it is shows some bearish right now but i think it will again move to upper side so your buying analysis is supportive.Best wishes

14. 6 users say Thank You to Gold Master for this useful post.

alexnder (09-17-2020), Dee Ex (09-17-2020), Munda 420 (09-16-2020), OfficialMA (09-15-2020), Pakeeza (09-15-2020), Sunnyleone (09-16-2020)

15. #3258 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi has a reputation beyond repute Abdul Rauf Malhi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,461 Times in 823 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Attachment 275759
    This pair keeps its settled above the 1.1840 level which is a strong support which hint the bullish trend scenario active for today. The next main target is located at 1.2011, while achieving it requires holding above 1.1840 level.

16. 2 users say Thank You to Abdul Rauf Malhi for this useful post.

OfficialMA (09-16-2020), Pakeeza (09-15-2020)

17. #3259 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,372 Times in 3,901 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends, good morning. How are you everyone? I hope you will be doing great and enjoying the trading this week.

Friends, USDCAD pair is testing the resistance level once again and you can see that market has failed to break above this resistance level multiple times but also on the bearish side the movement is very limited. So, as it is expected that this resistance level will be weak because of the multiple retests of the resistance level. I am expecting that market will break the support level and the bullish movement will continue, but let's see if the bulls get the power to break above the resistance level today.

Please have a look on the chart and share your trading ideas and analysis of this pair. What do you think about it?

Name: USDCADH1.png Views: 37 Size: 13.0 KB
    16th Sep 2020 - Update:
    OfficialMA's Trading journal

18. 17 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

Adorn (09-16-2020), amiron56 (09-16-2020), Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), forget me not (09-24-2020), HabibullahT (10-08-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Honey Bee (09-16-2020), Ikhlas (09-16-2020), OnePoint (09-16-2020), riaz musa khel (09-16-2020), SweetRose (09-16-2020), Unregistered (4), Zeina (09-16-2020), Zeref (09-16-2020)

19. #3260 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,000 Times in 4,188 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends, good morning. How are you everyone? I hope you will be doing great and enjoying the trading this week.

Friends, USDCAD pair is testing the resistance level once again and you can see that market has failed to break above this resistance level multiple times but also on the bearish side the movement is very limited. So, as it is expected that this resistance level will be weak because of the multiple retests of the resistance level. I am expecting that market will break the support level and the bullish movement will continue, but let's see if the bulls get the power to break above the resistance level today.

Please have a look on the chart and share your trading ideas and analysis of this pair. What do you think about it?

Attachment 276340
    It's more clear at the monthly chart because at weekly and the day time frame the Canadian Dollar has broke many supports and the hurdles that were on it's way and now only the force that looks stronger at the Canadian Dollar is the force of the bears, this metal has formed the bearish engulfed candle at the monthly chart also so the bears will be more stronger in the next month.

20. 3 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

Fahim2020 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Sunnyleone (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 326 of 329 ... 321 324 325 326 327 328 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 18