• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 124 of 151 ... 119 122 123 124 125 126 129 ...
    Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1504

Thread: OfficialMA's trading journal (Friends Community)

1. #1231 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      Good evening friends, there's just few hours left in market opening and still we've got some time to analyse the pairs.
      GBP/JPY spent almost two months within a consolidation channel, now finally it broke out through resistance level 140.90. There was a major pull back and on Friday market closed with a bullish pin bar on the daily chart. There are very likelihood that price will continue to rise towards the next resistance level around 144.69.
      What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      This is real amazing for me that I am replying at GBP JPY daily trading chart, before this just 5 minutes ago I reply at grasper trading journal on weekly time chart at GBP JPY.
      Dear gbpjpy change its bullish Trend in bearish trend then from 126 it resume its bullish trend and we see lot of stability at 138 to 141 price area now finally gbpjpy break this resistance and move above 141,
      Now weekly and daily trading chart show a good breakout and with this break out we can take buy trade at gbpjpy with proper money management you said target for 144 but I am expecting 147 in gbpjpy in upcoming weeks it is my advice to those member who are interested for trading in gbpjpy please hold your long trade for long time this trade will give you good benefit it is my surety to you.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Kapok for this useful post.

Nazishirfan (12-01-2019), OfficialMA (12-02-2019), Taken7 (12-01-2019)

3. #1232 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon everyone.
      In recent weeks, we have seen EUR/USD price rejection higher than 1.1200 and lower than 1.0900. Within the last three weeks we have seen prices on confluence side.
      I'm seeing a little potential in EUR/USD to drop some on Monday. By my guess price may drop some on Monday but by the end of the week it can rise upto 1.1150 to 1.1175 level. This week was closed with a doji rejecting current downside movement.
      What's your analysis and trade ideas about EUR/USD for next week?

Attachment 157063
      EUR/USD current analysis

Hello official as you know that in last two weeks the EUR / USD pair was in the flat rate and the its shows some bearish trend but still its holding its position so I made then analysis for the EUR /USD pair. EUR/USD is the forex ticker that tells traders how many US Dollars are needed to buy a Euro. The Euro-Dollar pair is popular with traders because its constituents represent the two largest and most influential economies in the world. Follow real-time EUR/USD rates and improve your technical analysis with the interactive chart. Discover the factors that can influence the EUR/USD forecast and stay up to date with the latest EUR/USD news and analysis articles., my dear friend if you you want to make your trades and others profitable then you need to to follow the trend of the market and also make a good analysis about the EUR/USD pair because its using currencies which are highly profitable and also give good amount of money find and follow the trend for Forex trading market.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazishirfan For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

5. #1233 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2987 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,576 Times in 3,670 Posts

Good evening friends, there's just few hours left in market opening and still we've got some time to analyse the pairs.
      GBP/JPY spent almost two months within a consolidation channel, now finally it broke out through resistance level 140.90. There was a major pull back and on Friday market closed with a bullish pin bar on the daily chart. There are very likelihood that price will continue to rise towards the next resistance level around 144.69.
      What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      dear brother this time I am looking that great Britain pound in a strong bullet standard you are saying right that now this currency in consolidation mood and not giving us any clear signal that what will be the next move of the market for longer targets. So, in this situation you should need to wait for tomorrow's Daily closing candle.let's wait and watch that what will be the next move of the market. Good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

7. #1234 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001 is a splendid one to behold SunnyTrader001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      Dear Forex member I am agree from you that the GBP JPY why break out the day one position and no it indicate that it will be in the by position so I think that it will move in the forward direction and touch the level of the 143.50 so open your buy trade on it

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to SunnyTrader001 for this useful post.

OfficialMA (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

9. #1235 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,348 Times in 7,015 Posts

What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      accurate day want you are correct and made some earnings
      properly gbpjpy is closed at 141.598 region and this is however on resistance degree and i assume it'll fall badly from right here so first-class to sell on dips well with a bit of luck deliver us well profit.
      And secondly in coming month they will vote so elections should have excellent effect on gbp and eur related pairs despite the fact that Iím no longer certain whether or not or not it'll terrible or suitable however will certainly have
      wish you right right fortune

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-02-2019), OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

11. #1236 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Flirty

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,569 Times in 1,292 Posts

Good Morning everyone.
      Last week Gold was not very volatile and also it was not making the moves but before the closing it made huge bullish candle on daily time frame and market managed to break the 1460 resistance level. So far price is still in the consolidation zone and I am expecting that market should continue to make the bullish movement and break this consolidation zone on upside and test the resistance level near 1480. If market manages to break this resistance level then I think market will approach 1515 resistance without any hesitation, and on the lower side we will see support at 1421 level.

Attachment 157157
      yes dear i a agree form your analysis about the gold that it will be in the bullish trend but i think that not more so high as you predict .i think that the gold if break te 1470 then it will be in the bullish and move at the position o the 1490 and not so high from your point .so most chances fr it n the bullish trend not more so high ....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

13. #1237 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,339 Times in 1,967 Posts

What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      Hello Mate ,Your close observation on GBP/JPY was accurate .For over two good Months ,this pair maintained a range channel ,pretending to lose direction finally emerged upside through a breakout .What the market would produce on Monday and Tuesday would give us a clearer guide on direction .Let me wish you an exiting trading week .
      Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

15. #1238 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,989 Times in 1,535 Posts

What are your thoughts?

Attachment 157231
      You have a good analysis and view of GBP/JPY market, according to my analysis, the market bias for this pair is buy which is same as yours, due to the current up pressure i am confident that price will continue to rise for now except otherwise happened because forex market is a complex one and can fault any trading system no matter how good it may be

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (12-02-2019)

17. #1239 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1537 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,760 Times in 1,972 Posts

Lightbulb GOLD

Good Morning everyone.
      Friends, Gold is making the bearish movement from the start but I don't think so that it will continue to make the bearish movement. I am expecting that soon market will reverse and will make the bullish movement but that bullish move can also be limited. So, I will look for the bullish opportunities before the London session opening and if I will find any good opportunity then I will take long position otherwise I will wait if it will break below the 1460 level.

Name:  GOLDH1.png
Views: 3002
Size:  23.3 KB
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

18. #1240 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar has a reputation beyond repute Faheem Zafar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,071 Times in 1,073 Posts

Good Morning everyone.
      Friends, Gold is making the bearish movement from the start but I don't think so that it will continue to make the bearish movement. I am expecting that soon market will reverse and will make the bullish movement but that bullish move can also be limited. So, I will look for the bullish opportunities before the London session opening and if I will find any good opportunity then I will take long position otherwise I will wait if it will break below the 1460 level.

Attachment 157298
      1460 is the important price for this week because now I think it will be the weekly pivot of this week that are not generated yet but it seems this will be the pivot point's, but if you see the combination of the moving averages are moving to the down side and this time it seems that the bearish pressure is more and I am expecting that it will brake the previous low of the 1450 also and it will drop for the long time.

19. The following 10 users say Thank You to Faheem Zafar for this useful post.

Financial (12-02-2019), Hoorab878 (12-02-2019), Molly (12-02-2019), Mt5rocks (12-02-2019), OfficialMA (12-02-2019), peterson (12-02-2019), ShantiMan (12-02-2019), Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
    Page 124 of 151 ... 119 122 123 124 125 126 129 ...