Thread: The weakness of small accounts

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ixbone is an unknown quantity at this point Ixbone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it depends on your success rate, if you over 80% success rate you will grow a small account too, but it takes longer time. if you have a lower success rate, exponetiell more equity is needed.
      so check you success rate 1st!
      IXBONE
      Professional Trading Services
      Free Trading Signals

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ixbone for this useful post.

fkprofit (08-30-2019), Tunji (08-20-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Like every other business, the more you invest in a business the more profit you make. The more your capital in forex the more profit you make. Starting small on Forex is not a curse, there are many people that started with huge capital but because they didn't have the required knowledge in the business and they eventually lost everything but if you start with small capital and you have the right knowledge, you can build the account to millions. It will only take patience and discipline.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tunji For This Useful Post:

fkprofit (08-30-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fkprofit is an unknown quantity at this point fkprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tunji     
      Like every other business, the more you invest in a business the more profit you make. The more your capital in forex the more profit you make. Starting small on Forex is not a curse, there are many people that started with huge capital but because they didn't have the required knowledge in the business and they eventually lost everything but if you start with small capital and you have the right knowledge, you can build the account to millions. It will only take patience and discipline.
      if we don't have good skills in forex trading, don't use large capital because it will make it easy for us to lose all our capital, but if we already have good skills in forex trading, it will be much better for us to use large capital so we able to get a large capital from trading that we do.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Engineer7 is an unknown quantity at this point Engineer7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree, a small trading account can drive you to the impatient to make good money, so you will lose your discipline and start trading with emotions trying to make a significant amount of money, than when you lose it all.
      In my experience, the minimum account to start with is 500$.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Engineer7 for this useful post.

fkprofit (09-02-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fkprofit is an unknown quantity at this point fkprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer7     
      I agree, a small trading account can drive you to the impatient to make good money, so you will lose your discipline and start trading with emotions trying to make a significant amount of money, than when you lose it all.
      In my experience, the minimum account to start with is 500$.
      small capital does not always have a negative impact, especially for the mentality and thinking of a trader because everyone will have different capital abilities so that all trading success will depend on how good the skills they have, even if they have a large capital it will still not able to produce consistent profits, so the key is the trading skills that we have.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Powter is an unknown quantity at this point Powter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A small account can only fit trader scalping. But, usually newbies are less scalping.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

off course trading with small account you get less profit but as beginer you must start with small account to get idea about the market see as a beginer you wont afford big loss in market because i see many beginer trader who going in depression after facing huge loss in market and which is very bad as a prop trader you have capacity and money managment to grow small account into big account but as beginer you wont do this because they dont have that much information about the market and hence they fount in market trapp and lose their money so you say we have at least 1000$ in our account for trading but with that you should mention which type trader have that much money in their account so that beginer trader wont missguided hope you understand

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Santiago86 is on a distinguished road Santiago86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nadaxaxi     
      The weakness of the small accounts is that you will trade a small Lotte means profits will be very few until you get bored and when you are tired will return to the average lot and there will fall into the trap of Forex and reflect the market and lose all the ء.
      And this thing happened to me. From my personal experience, I think the best amount for trading is $ 1,000 or more
      It is absolutely right, bro, capital for me, including influencing the world of forex business. The greater the capital we use, the more confident and confident we are in trading. If we have a large capital we trade with small lots, our capital will be strong to hold if there is protracted ploating.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MIRAMIM will become famous soon enough MIRAMIM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I don't have much

Quote Originally Posted by Nadaxaxi     
      The weakness of the small accounts is that you will trade a small Lotte means profits will be very few until you get bored and when you are tired will return to the average lot and there will fall into the trap of Forex and reflect the market and lose all the ء.
      And this thing happened to me. From my personal experience, I think the best amount for trading is $ 1,000 or more

We have to trade for $ 1000 or have $ 1,000 in our account, because it is really difficult to reach only $ 100.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3