• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: The weakness of small accounts

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

Dastagir786 is a jewel in the rough Dastagir786 is a jewel in the rough Dastagir786 is a jewel in the rough Dastagir786 is a jewel in the rough Dastagir786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      138 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening friends how are you all,I think everyone is fine here.friends i want to tell you that little amount can't gives more profit.In my opinion account balance must be minimum 300$ You earn enough profit from this amount.if you loss then it is bearable loss.Huge amount can be cause huge loss.So don't add huge amount so that if you go in loss also you can bear it or can recover next time in trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dastagir786 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-05-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,212 Times in 530 Posts

Hi, How are you,It is tough to trade with small account because we can not have a stable trading with low capital,Its the way we trade that is the best option. But first we have to learn the basics and follow how people do it, Only then we will be able to come up with a good strategy of our own to trade,So the emphasis is learning and knowing the system first and not to do bet trading in Forex,Thanks a lot buddy

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

fxinfo2 is an unknown quantity at this point fxinfo2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Small sized trading capital is a no for me and for every potential traders who wishes to make some money trading online forex for profits. It amounts to a total waste of time and energy to start trading online forex with small amount. The minimum a serious trader or an investor could start with is 1000 USD. Anything lower than this is a waste of resources and valuable time.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122 has a brilliant future Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      876 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 702 Posts

For working and trading we must have good trading knowledge and big capital amount and with less trading knowledge and small capital amount start real trading can be very risky so we don't open any trade with small capital and earn good income from this forum and get good results from this forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Niazi1122 For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-05-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla is a glorious beacon of light Ladla is a glorious beacon of light Ladla is a glorious beacon of light Ladla is a glorious beacon of light Ladla is a glorious beacon of light Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading with small account can be very risky and not good for trading because with small account you can not trade freely and also you have less trading knowledge then you can not get success with small account. So it is better to work hard and get good trading knowledge first and increase your trading account and then start real trading for getting success in this forum.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladla For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-05-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno will become famous soon enough aronno will become famous soon enough aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are 100% correct. Though we can start our trade with any amount of capital but it is not enough. If the broker is instatrader, then it is possible to start trade with 1$ too. but these are not capital at all. I had $100 in a account. I also have good trading experiences. But at the last time of the july/2019, my whole account has blown out. Because it's capital is very poor, only 100$. if would more than $500 then it would not blow out and after some day I would able to earn lot of profit from this trade. So, we must have to try to invest hand some money for capital.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aronno For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-05-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

shoaibi will become famous soon enough shoaibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes small accounts have weakness but they also have an edge for learning you should practice first on small accounts. If you lose a trade you are gonna lose a little which can be accommodate it in short time and you lean many things. By getting experience you go for bigger trade and then earn bigger...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shoaibi For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-05-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

zohaib2 is on a distinguished road zohaib2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that in the case of small accounts, the challenge is that we really have to control our greed in order to make a profit. Most of the time, traders who manage a small capital take huge risks in the transaction in order to win the amount they wish. When market movements oppose their analysis, this usually leads to huge losses.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Saqi9 is an unknown quantity at this point Saqi9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you are right. Trading with Small acount is very boring and risky. With small account we can not earn big profit and it has also the risk of wash acount. So I think minimum amount should be 500$.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno will become famous soon enough aronno will become famous soon enough aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good amount for capital is always good. It is good for trade. It is good for taking risk, It is good for recovering losses and good for earning big profit. Even if we have a good capital then we can get a good amount of ****** and also good interest on our investment. But if our capital is small then we cannot open a big trade. We cannot open more trade at a time. Some times our trades goes to a big loss. If our capital is small then it can not survive with this small capital and at last it become blow out. If we get loss then it is very hard to recover our losses. So, it is really very bad if we have a small account to trade but it is better for new traders. Because they can easily lost their whole account in any time.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3