• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Don't depend only on theory of forex trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow is a glorious beacon of light shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forexmaster143     
      Knowledge is not only theory which is the basic and major factor but in forex trading there are some other requirements like practice, planning, strategy, confidence, patience and experience these are also required for successful trading so the people who got so much theory of forex but not having any other remaining factors they should also improve these factors also
      Forex is not just a theoretical business, we should know how to apply the knowledge into the real trading platform, so that we can easily earn money. This is a long term business and we should develop the skills by practicing the demo account which is the best way. If theoretical knowledge can help us to earn money, then the analysts should have much money but sometimes they are not successful for their own trading career.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear all forex trading members that forex is world wide online business in which thousands of people working and earning money through it by trading in different countries currency and metal according to their knowledge and experience related to forex trading. All these people who are working from years in forex. They all are not successful in forex due to only theoretical knowledge. There are lot of other factors such as
      1. Experience related to forex trading.
      2. Practice on demo account.
      3. Patience
      4. Confidence
      5. Planning
      6. Stregede
      Combination of all these things in forex trading business will changes into success in the shape of money.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i do agree with learning is very important but it is not the only thing that is important practice is also very important as much we will do practice as much better it will be. so we need to keep learning and practice to become a good trader. and forex is very reliable business and it is very helpful for those who work hard. and make strong strategy.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,127 Times in 858 Posts

Forex goes beyond being read in books. Knowledge of many terminologies of forex and its rules and regulations will bring no riches. It responds to using one's brain wisely to trade and being conscious of the last atom of carefulness. Practice Forex with your intelligence. That's what gives traders money in it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Chatty

Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122 has much to be proud of Niazi1122's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,210 Times in 531 Posts

We don't just depend on theory for getting success in this forum because we can not depend on just theory for getting success we must take serious interest in demo account as well in which we can learn about trading market and its movements. So we must join demo account as well and learn about market movements which is really helpful for our real account.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sweetfriends is an unknown quantity at this point sweetfriends's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only forex can make us perfect in forex market. as much practice we have done on the demo account as much batter entry we can submit in forex market. entry and exiting point should be fine. if we make both these entry with care then forex can give us money. we do not need to depend on other people theories. we should need to make our own strategy to better survive in forex market. if we do not have strategy then we can follow other people strategy but we should need to be test on demo account before use them on the real account.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 will become famous soon enough pegugu200 will become famous soon enough pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adikayani     
      Knowledge is not only thing in forest that makes you a successful trader experience and practically planning and strategies similarly important as knowledge because if you don't have any experience in demo account you can't do a good trade so try to gain your experience as you can your knowledge in this way you become a good trader
      Forex trading need acquisition of knowledge. These knowledge are then adjusted by each traders skills to get profit from the market move.Unless add experience to knowledge one can not be a successful forex trader. That is why each forex trader must develop their trading system apart from basic knowledge of Forex business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear brother theory of Forex told us that what is Forex and how it's work but don't told us that how we can got profit that would be search by us and make our own strategies. you can never earn in the forex business so it is best that you should take forex seriously and with good patience and you should depend on your best learning.yes the strategies similarly important as knowledge because if you don't have any experience in demo account you can't do a good trade so try to gain your experience .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

cricso will become famous soon enough cricso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading can give us money and it have it theory we can follow it or we do not follow it. if we follow it we can get some experience that can help us in real market if we do not follow it then we got experience with time to time. so we should need to follow it and try to learn it from all aspect to make huge profit from this market. many traders does not like to learn forex market because they do not have time to invest it on demo account.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2