• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: No Success Without Talking Risk

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha is just really nice Ayisha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadda     
      No doubt forex is a risky trading business and for getting success we must take some risk but for taking risk you must have good trading knowledge and big capital amount and always use stop loss and take profit in your every trade so that your account remain safe from big loss and you can earn good profit.
      actually taking risk main part of trading business , forex is a risky business and no one can be a successful trader without taking risk , but it risk is depends on your knowledge and experience , if you think without trading knowledge you can take risk and get good profit its not possible , first you learn about trading and then start your trading career

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,941 Times in 702 Posts

Risk is the fundamental part of this field ,all we have to do is to learn how to control the risk in this market.Yes of course it is true and i completely agree with this statement that learning is very very essential in Forex trading business ,because if we want to earn more and more from Forex trading business ,then learning is must ,without learning we can not earn any amount from any kind of business,so we can learn about Forex trading business by demo trading account ,demo trading account is very important for get practice .
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

laghari 185 (05-18-2019), moona143 (05-17-2019), rabia87 (05-17-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

forexguru1886 is on a distinguished road forexguru1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we all know forex is a risky trading business and for getting success we must take some risk but for taking risk you must have good trading knowledge and big capital amount and always use stop loss

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguru1886 for this useful post.

rabia87 (05-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In every business deliver us profit and loss also, there is not any business which only provide us profit. Risk is involved in each and every business as we are here to discuss Forex trading business so i would like to mansion only Forex trading here. Much risk available in Forex trading each and every trade is risky suppose you put a order the next mints you did not know what happen with the market. Market make you profitable within hour and a big loss can meet you with in hour. So the conclusion is that Forex is a risky business and without risk you could not became a good trader.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexguru1886     
      we all know forex is a risky trading business and for getting success we must take some risk but for taking risk you must have good trading knowledge and big capital amount and always use stop loss
      According to my trading experience , trader start loosing money just after opening trading order . Price fluctuation are very critical , no one can predict the perfect market condition , so trader must take risk during trade . If trader have full of confidence about market trend then finally trader get profit from trade . Don't be frustrated when market goes opposite , after some time it will come back again on trend .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

sohailsohail has a spectacular aura about sohailsohail has a spectacular aura about sohailsohail has a spectacular aura about sohailsohail's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes in the every field of life when we do not have the any risk of life then we do not have the success of his work or business so do not afraid of the any losss of money and do not have the any type of tension to start the trading and this act will givea you a more and more benefits and advantages.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

BestMember will become famous soon enough BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There Is No Success Without Risk. There's no doubt about it: taking risks can be scary.ďIf you're not scared a lot you're not doing very much.Sometimes, it's only with taking a risk that the true rewards will come your way.The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to BestMember for this useful post.

shaukat84 (05-20-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84 is a splendid one to behold shaukat84's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we can take risk but always take risk slowly do not take risk high then you will be good there is no such as business which can give you only profit all business give us loss and profit both we can make perfect trade with good trading strategies with low risk so we should not take high risk.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ayesha786 has a spectacular aura about Ayesha786 has a spectacular aura about Ayesha786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right We have to take risks in Forex trading. We have to take risk for maximum profits, but for that our balance and capital should be more in our account
      East or West Forex Is The Best

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4