• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Loss will recover soon

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Khawar323 has a spectacular aura about Khawar323 has a spectacular aura about Khawar323 has a spectacular aura about Khawar323's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the key to success in this business is to control your emotions, weather it be greed or impatience both let you down seriously
      so if you want to really be successful in this trading business you need to make trade with relaxed and focused mind else chances of you making wrong decision is really high

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Khawar323 for this useful post.

Nain00786 (05-15-2019), Shahjee (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tahiraftab will become famous soon enough tahiraftab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all you should learnt the avoiding the losses but you face the loss you should go with patience and wait for good moment of time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiraftab For This Useful Post:

Shahjee (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz731977 will become famous soon enough shahbaz731977's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Losses is the part of forex trading market. Every loss give us a lesson, if u want to recover ur loss fast, first u should stop trading, make a perfect strategy, examine the market carefully, and avoid the psycological aspect like emotion and greed than open ur trade in forex market and try to recover ur loss

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz731977 For This Useful Post:

Shahjee (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mairakhan will become famous soon enough Mairakhan will become famous soon enough Mairakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes absolutely agree loss is recoverable if you take it serious but you should do something for this purpose never go in greed just accept your little loss by control your emotions after that when you will again enter in market definitely you can earn the profit and cab recover your previous loss only need is to have patience while loss

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ghousiatraders is an unknown quantity at this point Ghousiatraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Loss and profit are the major things and part of any business so every one want to earn good but some times we do not get profit and we goes towards the loss so in this condition we have need to work with patience and waiting for the good time

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ghousiatraders for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mrforexg is on a distinguished road Mrforexg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mate,yes,i agree with you, should any business take three steps,first loss no profit,second no loss no profit,3rd profit no loss,actually this info from eco,but should we take it as a rule,forex is eco business of national market,should we all dont be sad if we loss and dont trade emotionally,i hope to all mates here make good profits from the forex trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghousiatraders View Post
      Loss and profit are the major things and part of any business so every one want to earn good but some times we do not get profit and we goes towards the loss so in this condition we have need to work with patience and waiting for the good time
      Every tradercan't recover the lost money soon , it is very difficult to recover the lost money in Forex trade . In Forex trade , earning money is too much difficult but loosing money is very simple . Trader start loosing money just after opening trading order , so it is called that Forex is risky business . Good trader are also loosing money in some of trades , if trader have good knowledge of market trend and patience then it is possible to recover the loss .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are things to do for catharsis of bad emotion which might well up in us as a result of the tug of previous loss had. Walking away from the platform by doing another thing active such as listening to music can do something. Having fun with friends or watch hilarious movies is good for relieve.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

elbush is on a distinguished road elbush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with the writer that if we follow the rules he enumerated we could recover our losses, but one thing about it is that the chances are there for those who have the funds to add to their account for a person who is working on low budget it might become difficult.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2