• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Never forget that you are a learner

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Under whatever position from which we exhibit, none of us is above learning. Experts can still be taught some facts about trading by learners. The day you consider yourself a compendium of knowledge is the day you start going down the ladder of knowledge.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

forexguru1886 is on a distinguished road forexguru1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear We must always remember that forex is always one step ahead of us and we must always learn and adapt to forex. Forex has no limitations and you can try a lot of new

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiranhussain View Post
      If we always remember that first we are learn and then should be improve our knowledge and get more skills and always share experience every new concept. So work with learning style and keep it up u will be successful one day because here forex is best platform for learning purpose
      There are no end of Forex learning , if anyone think that he is good trader and completed Forex learning , then he is completely wrong because everyday inventing new and improved strategy which works better than previous . Daily Forex learning is the base for survive in Forex market . So don't stop learning , continue Forex learning till lifetime . Try to gain more and more Forex knowledge that helps us for good trading and earning .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear learning is the last stand in this field,I believe that the mistake like avoid cash executive when trading and avoid greed is extremely useful for the Forex traders and that they should strive to not build this sort of mistake and i think at the top they're going to be gainful for this,so try to do hard from your side so that you can avoid bad situations.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rabia87 For This Useful Post:

moona143 (05-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is a very vast field and every day new information is coming out of the international financial system so we have to analyse that data and we need to use it in our decision making when it comes to trade in a right way,if you can learn,you cant earn it is truth.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Waqas Malik will become famous soon enough Waqas Malik will become famous soon enough Waqas Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow you are asking right thing learner need to be patience full until they are in learner stage after that they can trade after gaining some experience in it

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Gohargul will become famous soon enough Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market is place where you can learn first if you learn the things positive and think always as a learner then no one can stop you from making good and samrt amoun from the market.
      Sometime we make good profit and suddenly we think that we learn everything and do not need more learning that's enough this thing is very dangerous for our future.
      Forex market is the most updated market of the world every person who is market guru or newbie they will learn everyday and then they can do the trading.
      So never stop learning it will help you in earning.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow,Before trading we need to prefer ourselves mentally that the trading is a pure business and here the loss and profit have almost equal probability . So we need to make the profit probability more by doing good analysis and find out good entry and exit points.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Barakat786 will become famous soon enough Barakat786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes Forex market is a very vast field and every day new information is coming out of the international financial system.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3