• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Forex trading's one month earning is moee then one month salary

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex trading's one month earning is moee then one month salary

We can make that much profit from Forex in just one week that much money we receive after all month job Forex gives you so much money but you have to do trading with proper patience and planning

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zee007 For This Useful Post:

sohail rana (05-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother as you say its little bit true but if you have some skills of trading then you can totally depend on trading otherwise if you dont have much knowledge then first learn

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

SaniaMughal will become famous soon enough SaniaMughal will become famous soon enough SaniaMughal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zee007 View Post
      We can make that much profit from Forex in just one week that much money we receive after all month job Forex gives you so much money but you have to do trading with proper patience and planning
      yes dear in forex if we can work hard and use useful strategy and work with patience forex can give us profit more than our salary nut if we can face loss we can't worry always learn from it and try to nit repeat the same mistake again.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, forex is very profitable but to be comparing forex with monthly salary jobs is not wise. All salary structure depends on many factors. There are many salary earners out there that earn more than forex traders. While there is also many that are struggling. Many things are involved. But comparing both does not add up sine they are different in various ways and reasons. There are employees that their wages is in hundred of millions of dollars per year.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

Anayahaider25 is on a distinguished road Anayahaider25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zee007 View Post
      Indeed, forex is entirely beneficial however to contrast forex and month to month compensation employments isn't insightful. All compensation structure relies upon numerous components. There are numerous pay workers out there that acquire more than forex brokers. While there is likewise numerous that are battling. Numerous things are included. However, looking at the two does not make any sense sine they are distinctive in different ways and reasons. There are workers that their wages is in hundred of a large number of dollars every year.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 will become famous soon enough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can work hard and use useful strategy and work with patience Forex can give us profit more than our salary nut There are numerous pay workers out there that acquire more than Forex brokers

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend good night and I hope you will be fine. My dear friend you are right that our one month income at the forex Forum is more than our salary. So we should work more in the forex and Neve leave it.

Reply to thread