• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: God gifted

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Waqas Malik will become famous soon enough Waqas Malik will become famous soon enough Waqas Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default God gifted

Dear forum fellows in forex trading or in any field some people are really God gifted because of their sharp mind and picking power .some members are working in forex trading from long time but they are still not skilled but some are skilled in short time these people are really Good gifted

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Waqas Malik for this useful post.

arslannaseeralvi (05-20-2019), Nasiralvi (05-18-2019), rana shahid (05-19-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Malik     
      Dear forum fellows in forex trading or in any field some people are really God gifted because of their sharp mind and picking power .some members are working in forex trading from long time but they are still not skilled but some are skilled in short time these people are really Good gifted
      You are saying absolutely right this form is a God gifted you for us we can make bonus from this forum and we can also learn about Forex trading from this forum so much this forum as a great opportunity from Allah to all of us

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to zee007 for this useful post.

sohail rana (05-15-2019), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother its a true but always keep in mind dont underestimate the power of hardworking due to hardworking we can do any thing which we think that we cannot do it

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 has a spectacular aura about kaka2024 has a spectacular aura about kaka2024 has a spectacular aura about kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this form is a God gifted you for us we can make bonus from this forum and we can also learn about Forex trading the power of hardworking due to hardworking we can do any thing which we think

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend forex is worldwide business and this is not the easy that everybody can got the business points. My dear friend those people who got the keys points they all are the God gifted mind ability to understand the things only they can learn very soon about forex.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone who possess not analytical mind to solve details or elaborate matters cannot trade Forex. A person who thinks deeply for long can trade Forex due to that gift. Forex cherishes being alone and having solitude time to ruminate about it.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mar7080 will become famous soon enough mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt 5 dorum is a God gifted opportunity for us because it gives us many benefits like knowledge, good income and trading skill and some people are also God gifted due their extra skill and intelegency because they learn it in a short time and can good earn easily these people are really have God gifted abilities, some people are working at this forum since a long time ago but they are not good trader because they have no God gifted ability.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes bro you are right some people are good enough to pick all the things which a normal man can't.
      Some people learn in a short time about all trends analyse , market trends, and much more, and when they trade according to their study they definitely go in profit because they have known where market goes by seeing charts and listening to news and whatever.
      But a normal man can also train himself so it takes time but it gives benefits.
      So if you want to trade in forex or exchange market first to learn then apply.
      Best Of Luck.

Reply to thread