• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Don't be hurry in trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 will become famous soon enough Nisha112 will become famous soon enough Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right, we should not hurry in forex trading, but we must live with courage and Confidence. If we work in forex, we can achieve good success. Forex Trading is a very good business. Do not hurry in it, hurrying does not achieve success, so we should do it with patience and Confidence.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,003 Times in 731 Posts

you are right,People just don't realize how much there is to know about Forex because you do not see it in everyday life. Like if you want to run a restaurant you know how it works because you've been going into restaurants for your whole life. When you want to run a Forex account you read a quick crash course on one of the broker sites or Forex learning sites, start an account and maybe get lucky with a few good trades and you think you know what you are doing. Only when you consistently loose money for a period of time you realize you have to learn much more to be successful.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

3. The following 5 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (05-19-2019), moona143 (05-19-2019), rabia87 (05-19-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

friends,we should be able to try and that is very important and all will be good with self control and hard effort to be very good and hard work we will be very meaningful and all will be fine with a focus and that is very important and we have to be patient and all will be good.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (05-19-2019), rabia87 (05-19-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid is a name known to all MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

is is said haste make waste.those who rush for earning the glitters of forex with some kind of short-cut collapsed badly.follow the pattern learn the market theoretically then practice it on demo account with having expected real balance amount as equity. learn and practice is the key to success.
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MominaDuraid For This Useful Post:

rabia87 (05-19-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are right,you should first learn the basics and then know what you are good doing at , be it scalping or position trading and based on your skills you must choose your trading style and then practice it on demo account. If you want to become a successful trader you should form your own strategy and not copy others.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3511 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nosherwan2244     
      Yes we didn't trade in hurry 1st of all we need to analysis currency up down then we start Trading.We need take help from google which one pair is suitable for bid.
      Forex is not suitable for those who want to make fast money from trade . So don't hurry to trade and earn . Trader should open trading order only when they get strong trading signal from market analysis . Always follow market condition ana market volatility for better income . In bad market situation , wait and watch the price movement . When trader get perfect market tend then entry to the market for making profit .

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4