• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: There are two outcomes of every business - Loss & profit

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87 is a glorious beacon of light rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default There are two outcomes of every business - Loss & profit

dear friends we should understand that Forex market is like every business ,we should accept loss as well like we accept profit,that is the way to work in all the fields in this world,we should have to learn how to manage losses in a proper way.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to rabia87 for this useful post.

Aliraza9990 (05-16-2019), andleeb321 (05-16-2019), faridakhan (05-15-2019), MominaDuraid (05-15-2019), moona143 (05-15-2019), sam143 (05-15-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143 is a glorious beacon of light sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right profit and as both are the part of the Forex trading business so we should accept things loss and profit but one thing I will say at loss we can control in our hand what we do for perfect trading so this is the very loss is the part of every business but with our good planning and good source of learning which through we can success in Forex you can control loss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sam143 For This Useful Post:

faridakhan (05-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yea you are right my dear friend that every business has two overcome one is loss and second is profit. A business can't run without loss and profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is true ,i agree with you, loss is also part can't be separated with this business, but we all know that more loss is not good for our account, then we must minimize that loss with proper money management.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), MominaDuraid (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007 has a spectacular aura about zee007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabia87     
      dear friends we should understand that Forex market is like every business ,we should accept loss as well like we accept profit,that is the way to work in all the fields in this world,we should have to learn how to manage losses in a proper way.
      You are saying right every business has profit and loss you take profit or you take loss in every business and also in Forex trading so always learn from your mistakes and also try to make profit on consistent basis

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rimsh33 will become famous soon enough Rimsh33 will become famous soon enough Rimsh33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend you are absolutely right, saying that losses and profits are part of this business. If we are losers, then we should not take tension, we should work hard to get good profits.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 is a jewel in the rough andleeb321 is a jewel in the rough andleeb321 is a jewel in the rough andleeb321 is a jewel in the rough andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course we have to bear the loss if we are demanding the profit from Forex system because it's a business and profit and loss are two factor we have to accept them with our open heart.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Fine

Noorshaid is on a distinguished road Noorshaid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my dear friend i agree with you as every story has to sides the one is positive and the second is negative so similarly it is also in business these are profit and loss respectively and we can just minimize the loss by controlling our mind and emotion

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Due to loss, many people are scared of taking chances in business because they are scared of criticism people will peddle about them of they failed. It takes men of great determination, those who are daring to do business. Loss is a cankerworm which eats business gradually.

Reply to thread