• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: professional strategy is impossible to follow for begineers

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,474 Times in 2,348 Posts

Default professional strategy is impossible to follow for begineers

Hi guys i am asking a simple question that is it really possible to hold a professional strategy for a beginner?

I think it's not possible for any new comer because they are in fantasy when they are start their trading and thinking to became a millionaire by investing few dollar into Forex market and following professional trading strategy and system is impossible for them to follow because they start thinking i have confidence into my trade so i will double my money within one day and next day it will became triple or more.. I think you all guys faced this steps.

share your thoughts and idea about this.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

Anayahaider25 (05-15-2019), andleeb321 (05-16-2019), sohasrk (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

Anayahaider25 is on a distinguished road Anayahaider25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
      Hi guys i am asking a simple question that is it really possible to hold a professional strategy for a beginner?

I think it's not possible for any new comer because they are in fantasy when they are start their trading and thinking to became a millionaire by investing few dollar into Forex market and following professional trading strategy and system is impossible for them to follow because they start thinking i have confidence into my trade so i will double my money within one day and next day it will became triple or more.. I think you all guys faced this steps.

Presumably being a novice here in forex advertising one can never turn into a tycoon in only couple of days. on the off chance that a beginner endeavor to wind up wealthy in couple of days he will free his cash and he won't be capable show up again in forex business.Firstly we have to strive to get an incredible learning with respect to forex exchanging .How showcase goes here and there the patterns of market,so we can gain some moeny .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anayahaider25 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 has a spectacular aura about andleeb321 has a spectacular aura about andleeb321 has a spectacular aura about andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is impossible that we start making strategies from our beginning because on beginning we have less knowledge about the forex so its take some time to have a grip on this system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to andleeb321 For This Useful Post:

sohasrk (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nothing prevents you from trading professionally provided you have secured the required knowledge before trading live account. Inadequate knowledge makes you think you're not capable of doing it. Rubbing shoulders with experts when indeed you're yet a newbie is a great mistake.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a jewel in the rough Jerryparker is a jewel in the rough Jerryparker is a jewel in the rough Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post

I believe that anything the mind perceive, it can achieve. I know nothing is impossible, it only takes time. If a newcomer knows the myths, the good, the bad and the ugly of forex trading, he or she have already taken the first step to learning forex trading. If they the move to learn all the basic of forex trading including all the management skill and trading psychology, dont you think they will be able to trade using a professional trading strategy? I think when they have done all the above and abide by it, they will excel with a professional blueprint in no time.

Reply to thread