Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

saadsk will become famous soon enough saadsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default always know how much money you will lose

always know how much money you will lose if a trade stops out and always be sure that even if it loses, it won't matter as it is not going to touch more than 2.5 to 5 % of your account. Otherwise you will freak out, trust me. With money management, even if the first 10 trades fail you will still have enough equity left to learn from your failures to adjust your strategy. If you risk too much per trade, trust me you will freak the hell out if the market goes the other way. and then you are in a spiral of emotions that is not going to make you one of those "sustainable traders" that constantly book profits. I hope this helps some of you as I learned this lesson quite late. I always thought money management would be soely about chances and maths when it really is about trading calmly, professionally, and, profitably in the end! So take care, develop your strategy and forget about getting rich quick. Making some safe extra money each month is awesome too

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to saadsk for this useful post.

Gohargul (05-31-2019), moona143 (05-15-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), shahbaz731977 (06-01-2019), tahir 5350 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 368 Posts

Dear fellow you are right that we should have a clear plan that how much we can lose,if we will not be clear about that than we can lose all the capital in few trades ,always have a good money management plan in the Forex market for better results

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), MominaDuraid (05-16-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tahir 5350 is on a distinguished road tahir 5350's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well money management is totally depend on your strategy if you make sensible strategy then definitely the book of profit will increase How a member can succeed when he ignores the margin and putting a new order in fact my account being washed due to less knowledge of money management
      Last edited by tahir 5350; 05-16-2019 at 01:13 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir 5350 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,084 Times in 767 Posts

You are right my dear friend that we should always familiar with it that how much money we lose and how much we got in the trade. In this way we would be the good trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk management is a very important aspect in trading, if you ignore it which many traders do, you will end up losing a lot, its not just about knowing where and when to enter the market it is also about how to control your loses when market is not moving in your favor, if you insist or stay in a losing situations you will wiped out your account soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Banker will become famous soon enough Banker will become famous soon enough Banker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trader in forex business is that who calculate the amount of profit or loss before opening the trades. If you keep deep eyes on your account balance and hence you can calculate best figures about your trades that what will be profit or loss in case when trades goes in your favor or goes against you.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i love mt5 ,always have a good money management plan in the Forex market for better result you insist or stay in a losing situations you will wiped out your account soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to khalil3388 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right dear fellow we shall know about our loss and we need to learn from these losses because same like time management the most important thing is money management.
      Last edited by Gohargul; 05-31-2019 at 07:15 AM. Reason: spell correction

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gohargul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,249 Posts

Investors should be of two thoughts before investing their money; the thought to gain and to lose. The latter must well be considered because it is the thought to protect yourself so that your money will not be lost into the market. Even if gains will not come, don't lose.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to sina4jesus for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (05-31-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

new90 has a spectacular aura about new90 has a spectacular aura about new90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is good that before one starts any thing he or she should know the disadvantage of doing anything he wants to. so in forex trading it is or proper that a traders knows that there might be possible loss especially when the market is unsatble or your parameters of judgment are not right. the more you prepare the better chance you have.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to new90 For This Useful Post:

Bitcoinvestor (05-31-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2