Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

saadsk will become famous soon enough saadsk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default always know how much money you will lose

always know how much money you will lose if a trade stops out and always be sure that even if it loses, it won't matter as it is not going to touch more than 2.5 to 5 % of your account. Otherwise you will freak out, trust me. With money management, even if the first 10 trades fail you will still have enough equity left to learn from your failures to adjust your strategy. If you risk too much per trade, trust me you will freak the hell out if the market goes the other way. and then you are in a spiral of emotions that is not going to make you one of those "sustainable traders" that constantly book profits. I hope this helps some of you as I learned this lesson quite late. I always thought money management would be soely about chances and maths when it really is about trading calmly, professionally, and, profitably in the end! So take care, develop your strategy and forget about getting rich quick. Making some safe extra money each month is awesome too

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to saadsk for this useful post.

moona143 (05-15-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), tahir 5350 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143 is a jewel in the rough moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear fellow you are right that we should have a clear plan that how much we can lose,if we will not be clear about that than we can lose all the capital in few trades ,always have a good money management plan in the Forex market for better results

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), MominaDuraid (05-16-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

rizwanksb06 will become famous soon enough rizwanksb06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should have a calculation system for knowing that how much the money we have lose.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to rizwanksb06 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tahir 5350 is on a distinguished road tahir 5350's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well money management is totally depend on your strategy if you make sensible strategy then definitely the book of profit will increase How a member can succeed when he ignores the margin and putting a new order in fact my account being washed due to less knowledge of money management
      Last edited by tahir 5350; 05-16-2019 at 01:13 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tahir 5350 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right my dear friend that we should always familiar with it that how much money we lose and how much we got in the trade. In this way we would be the good trader.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      785 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Risk management is a very important aspect in trading, if you ignore it which many traders do, you will end up losing a lot, its not just about knowing where and when to enter the market it is also about how to control your loses when market is not moving in your favor, if you insist or stay in a losing situations you will wiped out your account soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has a spectacular aura about AbdulMajeed0346 has a spectacular aura about AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well said, brother as you know money management is very important in forex trading, it is very important to know the quantity of loss and profits.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AbdulMajeed0346 For This Useful Post:

Nain00786 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well this is a nice suggestion this is called money management and it is so important if you dont use money management in your trading then you will not earn single penny

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Banker will become famous soon enough Banker will become famous soon enough Banker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful trader in forex business is that who calculate the amount of profit or loss before opening the trades. If you keep deep eyes on your account balance and hence you can calculate best figures about your trades that what will be profit or loss in case when trades goes in your favor or goes against you.

Reply to thread