• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Learn About Trends

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi is a glorious beacon of light Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Learn About Trends

One particularly important forex market tip to follow is to learn the trends. The ability to spot trends is a valuable one.
      While I don't recommend jumping on the trend bandwagon every time, but outright ignoring the trend is a recipe for disaster.
      Trends can show you what is coming ,so you can proactively adjust your trading , rather than reacting when it's too late.
      Best Of Luck.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

Ghazanfar865 (05-16-2019), Hamza390 (05-16-2019), Shabnum009 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (1), Wadda (05-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning and I hope you would be good. My dear friend as you know that learning about the forex is very necessary. So we should learn the forex and then we should trade.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Wadda has a spectacular aura about Wadda has a spectacular aura about Wadda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right sir we must learn about market trends and trade according to market trend. It is necessary to trade according to market trend and if we will trade against the market trend then we can not get success from this forum.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Wadda for this useful post.

Ghazanfar865 (05-16-2019), Shabnum009 (05-16-2019), sohail rana (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana has a spectacular aura about sohail rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning member I agree with you trend is one of the big factor in forex trading if you have just ability to find a correct trend then I m sure just only this ability you will be very successful in forex trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Banker will become famous soon enough Banker will become famous soon enough Banker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a famous term in forex trading that trend is your friend. The traders who always follow the market trend can earn big profit and those who donot follow the trend have to face big losses as well. All the trader should learn about how to find the best market trend and learn how to follow the trend after you have found the trend.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390 is just really nice Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear trend is our friend. We always have to follow the trend. We have to check what is the best time to jump into the trend of market because according to my view before the high impact new entry into the market can harmful for you. So the only way to find out the trend and entry or exit through trend is only possible by learning and getting knowledge about forex trading.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hamza390 for this useful post.

Shabnum009 (05-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is just really nice Shahjee is just really nice Shahjee is just really nice Shahjee is just really nice Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member your point is valid and related to the forum. If someone act upon this and follow this which you have been described. He will be successful on this forum and I will act upon this. My point of view is also that trade with trend not against trend. But the source of trend is valid and valuable so that you may succussed and never get in loss.

Reply to thread