• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: how to improve trading abilities ?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal is just really nice shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3506 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahiraftab View Post
      dear friend it is necessory for every traders to improve his knowldge and skill.
      I think that gain the knowldge about forex forum at net and see the news of the trade..
      The knowledge of market analysis is most important to improve the trading ability , if market analysis is right then definitely trader can make profit from trade , but if market analysis is wrong then money making from trade is impossible . In Forex trade , earning money is depend on the knowledge of market analysis . So learn accurately about market analysis and earn guaranteed money from Forex . If trader are weak in market analysis then they can take help from different sites also .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

Aliraza9990 will become famous soon enough Aliraza9990's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HI dear forum fellow friend . I hope you are fine and enjoying your weekend . There are many ways you improve your post quality. If you are new you getting experience and knowledge about quality post . You learn more watch vedio in YouTube and improve your english and post quality . You meet with senior members and discuss about quality post.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can improve our trading skills experience and knowledge by working hard and by practices in demo account . also improve our trading abilities by working on this platform with full concentration and dedication Forex just need a hard Working trader when we work hard here we can get anything from this platform in result of our hardworking..

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      459 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,798 Times in 869 Posts

I think that this is the main thing that very trader needs to work with,we have to improve in the way we trade, this is very important to our success. To trade the market politely needs experience and experience needs trading. That is why it is better that we are training always, this will not let us to be losing easily to the extent that we will not be growing in our trading career. One more thing is that laziness should be fault and using a trading journal will help in trading evaluation and give chance to improvements as well.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadanwar is on a distinguished road Muhammadanwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is a great post i agree with you how to improve our trading abilities So we need to knowledge for this. What we get from seniors And some of us get the Mt5 forum other than this Before us for practice Trading in Demo Account To become a full experience Then trading in real account

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,018 Times in 2,487 Posts

The improvement in our trading is not what could be achieved easily, it could only be achieved if we have all it takes to trade the market correctly. We always have to be learning if we want our trading ability to improve, and with the learning, we need more of the learning from the losses nad our weaknesses, that is what will make user that we do not trade the market wrongly anymore. More income is possible in this market, we only need to get ready to trade well after we must have gotten experience.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4