• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: IMP : Cheating With Multiple Accounts.

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,024 Times in 7,326 Posts

Default IMP : Cheating With Multiple Accounts.

I would Like to request all the users of this forum to check rather they have multiple accounts or not, because from now on cheaters with having multiple account wont get tolerate, they will get straight ban. So if you have any account rather then your main account please type here in this thread no matter you use it or not, If we catch it by our self then we will straight ban and you wont get any bonus.

We need to have a better clean community where no one cheats. Hope you all corporate and write down your multiple account here in this thread.

Lets make our forum a better place for learning.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bangash4u (05-18-2019), bappy4x (05-16-2019), faisal345 (07-06-2019), Financial (09-16-2019), forexianz (05-18-2019), I'm Trader (07-09-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019), MT5 Administrator (05-16-2019), mt5guru (05-16-2019), Passionate Pisces (05-16-2019), Zeref (05-17-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizwanksb04     
      Yes we should so fair posting I have two account .
      One is with my own name and one my Mrs name.
      please send me the link for your 2nd account. and thankyou for becoming the 1st drop of rain. Also please tell me which account you want to use ?
      Last edited by Aviz; 05-16-2019 at 06:25 PM.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,023 Times in 588 Posts

Hi administrator how are you
      I have a question that here you are talking about the multiple accounts of mt5 forum or insta Forex account?

Regards

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shabnum009     
      Hi administrator how are you
      I have a question that here you are talking about the multiple accounts of mt5 forum or insta Forex account?

Regards
      Mt5 forum,

for instaforex there are no limitations for having multiple account. But if you have more then one account in our forum (Mt5Forum) then your clone account would be ban without any notification.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746 is a splendid one to behold Azam746's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Admin what about those who are cheating by fake likes. What kind of system you are using that even cant indicate continuous likes on a specific member profile. I hv seen many threads, that are with fix replies and fix likes by same members for every time. I m talking about grouping on mt5 forum. Can we report such profile to admin and how? Its a suggestion, may be some people dislike but to be honest, i feel sorrow for those who are cheating this worthy forum in any way.

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azam746     
      Admin what about those who are cheating by fake likes. What kind of system you are using that even cant indicate continuous likes on a specific member profile. I hv seen many threads, that are with fix replies and fix likes by same members for every time. I m talking about grouping on mt5 forum. Can we report such profile to admin and how? Its a suggestion, may be some people dislike but to be honest, i feel sorrow for those who are cheating this worthy forum in any way.
      if you find any thing suspicious its your duty to report them all to administration. We will take strict action against them.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

Sonu314 will become famous soon enough Sonu314's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's a good initiative started by admin panel the users who are using multiple mt5 forum account must be taken under review because every user is working hard and here and just because of some cheater the hard workers are not getting enough amount of bonus and they are disappointed with this act of cheaters well i will also try to inform you if any suspicious act i get to see here will inform the admin panel.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      if you find any thing suspicious its your duty to report them all to administration. We will take strict action against them.
      Hello sir i just want to ask one more question related to the bonus we are receiving here that when we do posting in the section of bonus for posts its updated after the post is posted and it was showing round about 4.8 usd accumulated bonus but yesterday i only received 2 usd in my account what is the main reason of bonus cutting ?

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sonu314     
      That's a good initiative started by admin panel the users who are using multiple mt5 forum account must be taken under review because every user is working hard and here and just because of some cheater the hard workers are not getting enough amount of bonus and they are disappointed with this act of cheaters well i will also try to inform you if any suspicious act i get to see here will inform the admin panel.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Hello sir i just want to ask one more question related to the bonus we are receiving here that when we do posting in the section of bonus for posts its updated after the post is posted and it was showing round about 4.8 usd accumulated bonus but yesterday i only received 2 usd in my account what is the main reason of bonus cutting ?
      system works auto when it finds any thing suspicious on a post or depending on quality of your post.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

Interlock (09-15-2019)

Reply to thread