Thread: Follow the rule -!_ Do not be fool

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Barakat786 will become famous soon enough Barakat786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we should be obey the rules and the regulations of our working place if we will do that then we will not be fooled.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barakat786 For This Useful Post:

rabia87 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes rules are very important in any sort of business and Trading would be useless without the presence of a Target..
      Trip current transaction will be consistently profitable if you have a big picture , which is capable of carrying your account is greater than the last month.
      Take advantage of Your target in any trade...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheemrose For This Useful Post:

rabia87 (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      459 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,798 Times in 869 Posts

This is a very good advice that every trader should follow always. The traders of the market must get ready to be following the right trading rules, that is what will make sure that the trader is trading rightly. We can get to be successful only when we have learned and acquired the necessary experience. If we had done that, it will now be so bad for us to avoid trading according to the rule that is right for us. Rules are meant to guide us, they are meant to be followed properly.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mar7080 will become famous soon enough mar7080's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes in this business to follow the rules and regulations is very necessary when we go against these rules we face loss and we became fool so while trading do not show any hurry and greed because haste makes waste and greed is a curse so we should avoid these things and trade with relax and fresh mind and far away from emotions if we want to get success and spent your more and more time in a right direction with obeying the rules ,regard you a good look in forex thanKs

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 613 Posts

dear ,If you have the believe that you can do it, then it is definitely right. Actually it totally depends on your. If you are a good trader and you know a lot about Forex trading, then you will improve day by day by getting experiences. So obviously you will become a good trade in near future.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (Yesterday), moona143 (Yesterday), rabia87 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

life is all about believe.one can do if he have confidence and believe on his self.but these qualities must be realistic un-realistic believes and over confidence can damage your trading accounts badly. work hard in learning so that you can attain a position to believe yourself with real reflection
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

faridakhan (Yesterday), moona143 (Yesterday), rabia87 (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

friends,you should read and try few strategy but when you found the fix and more comfortable with your trading style you can start to focus in learning one single strategy that only you understand, then make the risk management and also the money management for that strategy

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (Yesterday), rabia87 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

friends,if you would have to be a good trader you trading here long time, and must be follow trading rules and trading strategy , You learn Forex from a good trader and experience trader and practice in demo market long time, if you want to be a successful trader you must try to practice in demo market, and day by day you would be a good trader,

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to rabia87 for this useful post.

faridakhan (Yesterday), moona143 (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 613 Posts

Rules are very important in the Forex market,There are 80% trader in Forex trading who loss his capital many time . But they gain start trading with a new hope . Because Forex is a business where has many profit . But Forex need just experience .
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

moona143 (Yesterday), rabia87 (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that is true dear fellow,a positive frame of mind; certain strength to deal with trial and error, and deeper understanding of things. One thing that should remember as a trader or an aspiring trader is that with Forex or currency trading you do not have to succeed at once

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4