• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: This trading tip is perhaps the most important one.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

sajidzaman1 has a spectacular aura about sajidzaman1 has a spectacular aura about sajidzaman1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up This trading tip is perhaps the most important one.

Dear friend This trading tip is perhaps the most important one. As previously said, trading on the forex is exciting, fun and dynamic, but it's crucial not to get carried away because of this. Successful traders approach trading like a business, not a hobby. You use your trading capital to make business decisions; some will make you money, others will cost money, it's that simple. But as soon as you lose sight of your rationality I promise you that the losses will stack up pretty quickly.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajidzaman1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa has a spectacular aura about babaralibajwa has a spectacular aura about babaralibajwa has a spectacular aura about babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

people usually when join the forex they do not have good and clear image about the forex trading and they want to join like a hobby and like fun but after passing some time they came to know that this is not so easy like they were thinking

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz is a jewel in the rough Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anything that involves money and have some degree of risk involved is considered to be a business. Forex is a business and as such should be given a business approached. When you fail to do so, then be ready for the losses. Have a strong and discipline mindset when trading it will help you a lot. Refuse to be distracted stay focused to the business of the day. Forex is not a hubby it is a business, because it is paying the bills of millions all over the world and it is still paying.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenehiz For This Useful Post:

Damkidah (05-18-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

sajid544 will become famous soon enough sajid544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear fellow people join forex in different concepts of mind and think that is very easy to trade in forex. But only those people which understand that the forex is a business which need a lot of knowledge about the financial market,people approach the positive mindset the get benifits there.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to sajid544 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tjs5 will become famous soon enough tjs5 will become famous soon enough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well in my opinion when people join this platform in the craze of money they don't know that actually how its done some left in few days and some of them likes the working and start hard work to make this forum beneficial for himself so hard working is the core key of success

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cold

Malickforex is an unknown quantity at this point Malickforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Afternoon Friends..

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah is on a distinguished road Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi members, forex is only easy to trade when you have proper knowledge of how the whole trade works. Forex requires you to invest your hard earned money and look to trading to make more than you have invested which is the more reason you have to look at the trade with a businessman approach so that you don't end up taking irrational steps that will only see you lose.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course, we must need to follow to expert traders and need to be honest in our struggle to getting knowledge and information, from the time to joining the Forex trading a trader want a reliable platform where he/she can get the correct information and knowledge through that we can prove his trade much profitable. We have to used trading platform tools, features and especially most reliable indicators to make a new strategy and also need to used the best strategies through which can realize our trading skills and perfectness, finally spread best of you always.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just a pieces of advice from you. The desire you have for a thing pushes you to look for an person whom you believe can give it to you. Our ambition also plays a vital role in whatever we become in the profession.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Furqi999 is on a distinguished road Furqi999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think selection of Currency pair is much important for Traders.
      If you want to make a trade first you should analyse the currency pair which will definitely provide right answer about the pair.
      Choosing right currency pair is best tip for all Trader.

Reply to thread