• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Wait for the market don't close any trade in hurry.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

rana shahid has a spectacular aura about rana shahid has a spectacular aura about rana shahid has a spectacular aura about rana shahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Wait for the market don't close any trade in hurry.

Friends after putting an order we have to wait for a while don't close any trade due to hurry. Time is the best friend for us if use it in a right way. So wait for the reverse of market in case of loss. Moreover try to improve the patience during trading that will be more useful and beneficial for us.
      Say thanx and receive thanx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rana shahid For This Useful Post:

sajidzaman1 (05-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,199 Times in 1,043 Posts

Yes we patience is needed in forex market because if you close your trades early with small profits then you will be thinking to entry again and you will entry from bad level and you get loss so trader should stay on the trade until market reach his target .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The kind of emotion we have whether fear or boldness, it reflects in the way we trade. When you close orders prematurely, that's an element of fear. When you choose big lot size, it's traceable to boldness but that is considered bad also. Be simple in your approach to trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Javedkhan will become famous soon enough Javedkhan will become famous soon enough Javedkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main reason of our failure is lack of patience because we never wait for the market even when we see little loss we just close our order we don't think that forex is a random market which can be reverse and our loss convert into profit or when we see little profit in trade we just make hurry to close the trade we should wait for the market until it not hits to our target point

6. Dragon
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend good morning and I hope you will be fine. My dear friend I'm fully agreed with you that we should always wait for the market and don't close the trade in hurry. May be market will move on our favour and we got the chance to win profit.

Reply to thread