• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Tell me about Candles in Forex

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

deex will become famous soon enough deex will become famous soon enough deex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Tell me about Candles in Forex

Dear friends, it would be helpful if you could drop one or two things you know about using candles to determine the movement of forex. I know the appropriate reading of candles can actually determine where the market will sway next. Let's learn please.
      Kindly THANK ME if this post is helpful. Gracias!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to deex for this useful post.

MominaDuraid (05-16-2019), WassIFX (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candles when grouped together through formations make up trends either up or down. They are in different colour based on platforms and preference of each trader but the commonest ones are both Black and White ones. They all possess equal property of Open Price, Close Price, Highest Price and Lowest Price.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to sina4jesus for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), WassIFX (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are number of candles in forex.every candle have its own shape and impact.this is wide chapter can't expalin in post you should better consult reading material from babypips.com or forexcruch.com or any other web which you think is better
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

deex (05-16-2019), faridakhan (05-16-2019), WassIFX (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheerful

Shahzadjavaid is on a distinguished road Shahzadjavaid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candles of different types you can understand easily by reading books otherwise send me emails I'll send you book it will be helpful for you to read and perform good in forex trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Shahzadjavaid for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (05-16-2019), WassIFX (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends your good trading day good luck for your future trading regarding your question about candles there are different type of candles used in Forex that main two type of candle which are used and if we follow these two parallel then we can able to you know about trend one is bullish Candle and candle move it upside that bulish and can we move it's called a barrish angle so answer it on these two candles Because lot of trading and depend upon this candle chart if anybody know about good is candles then that person is a good trader and his next trades going into side means increased profit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amjadnawaz671 For This Useful Post:

WassIFX (05-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candles in the chart of a trading instrument indicate the level of the price in the showed time frame, there are two types of candles, rising and descendant candles which can be distinguished by the colors set by default to lime, black and white. Candles can be used to define some patterns that can help you understand the probable behavior of the market for the next minutes, hours, days or weeks, depending on the time frame you are using for your analysis.
      Many experienced traders are using differents patterns shown by candles to make successful deals, without using any indicators which mean that candles have a major importance in the chart.

Reply to thread