• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: should we evaluate trading on profit loss basis???

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid is a glorious beacon of light MominaDuraid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default should we evaluate trading on profit loss basis???

most of traders enjoys good trades and become sad on negative trades.in spite of this why don't we evaluate our trades on basis of there technicalities.????
      <<<-----------------WELCOME TO MY TRADING JOURNAL------------------->>>
      https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?1299390-MominaDuraid

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MominaDuraid for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), moona143 (05-16-2019), rabia87 (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 613 Posts

Dear, Forex trading market is somewhat different from other markets. It is different from its culture and type of the traders. Each market has its own type of the culture. The culture of the market comes into being when people from different regions and races join the market and they share common beliefs. So, Each market has its own culture. Its depends upon the trader that which type the trades you're making in the Forex trading market for making profits in the Forex trading market.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

moona143 (05-16-2019), rabia87 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think Forex is a very large market contains all the opportunities and all trades around the world is the daily volume trillions so we find all the experts in the global trading of course in Forex so this is the main reason that the Forex market difficult

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moona143 For This Useful Post:

rabia87 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no i do not think so,we learn from our mistake and in Forex its sure we must do mistake but we have to learn from this and have to try not do such mistakes again and in this way our experience grow and no doubt it help us to become good trader one day

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to rabia87 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-17-2019), moona143 (05-17-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 will become famous soon enough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes the contains all the opportunities and all trades around the world is the daily volume trillions so we find all the experts in the global trading of course in Forex so this is the main reason that the Forex market difficult.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Profit and loss both are part of the trading business, so we should avoid trading on the basis of profit and loss basis,
      Trading in demo account helps a lot to the new traders to gain some insight in to the Forex trading world and develop confidence in themselves to start the business with there money. Otherwise trading will become a big mess and they may loose lots of money without knowing how to make order,

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to rabia87 for this useful post.

moona143 (05-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee is a jewel in the rough Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear members the evaluation of trade on loss and profit basis because of the beauty of forex trading. It is a very good business with some good and valuable qualities. And if you are evaluate the trading is evaluation of yourself. That how well you understand the trading and how well you are getting profit. So always trade with positive mind so that you will be profitable.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yea my dear friend we can do and we can evaluate our trading on profit and loss basis. We should make planning and we should analyse our profit and loss at the weekend of last weekend.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is the mystery of trading. It involves ups and downs, profit and loss. If those situations were not in you before venturing into any trade and loss comes, disappointment might be the result which can lead to quitting the trade.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

elbush is on a distinguished road elbush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Can say i fully understand you, but it is natural law that when we make profit we are happy and when we incur losses we are sad. The same thing happen in other businesses, so why not Forex ?

Reply to thread