• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Do not try to prove anyone

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321 is a splendid one to behold Sonia321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Do not try to prove anyone

some traders takes unusual risk just to show their courage type something which is totally foolish act.trade according to market conditions and account conditions. you are good you don't need yo prove it
      :-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SONIA------------------------------------------------------------------- :
      My trading journal -----> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?146770-Sonia-321

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sonia321 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-16-2019), moona143 (05-16-2019), rabia87 (05-16-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan has a brilliant future faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,779 Times in 613 Posts

hi how are,While the amateurs who see the graph will see that the market is no longer in accordance with the moving average trend so that he remains adamant about trading because amateurs are often afraid and worried if there is a loss.
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

moona143 (05-16-2019), rabia87 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are fairly right,Forex market is different from all other markets because it is the only market that we can join and it raid in it without going anywhere, but our other markets requires proper learning and experience and they also require physical work. So that's why I think that Forex trading is best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moona143 For This Useful Post:

rabia87 (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

muzafar786786 is on a distinguished road muzafar786786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are right some traders they do not know about where markets will go because they have no knowledge about Forex so that's why they take risk and more chances to loss their money easily so we are all should to learn Forex and just after we should to trade on Forex thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to muzafar786786 for this useful post.

moona143 (05-17-2019), rabia87 (05-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87 is just really nice rabia87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are right,how should we learn driving a bike? using a computer game/simulator or actually driving the bike? which one will be more effective and interesting way to learn?,same is the case with demo and real account. and its up to you to decide which one is better. game or real

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to rabia87 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-17-2019), moona143 (05-17-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan is a splendid one to behold Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear forum fellow you are right that we should work to prove ourselves not the other's when we got profit then we would be able to be a good and successful trader.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Daring

SaniaMughal will become famous soon enough SaniaMughal will become famous soon enough SaniaMughal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear you are right that we can not show haste on forex and don't trade with courage always trade with according to market trend and analysis.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has a spectacular aura about AbdulMajeed0346 has a spectacular aura about AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exactly, you are absolutely right I think first of all we need proper knowledge before trading, we should not try to improve in trading, but we should try to improve in knowledge, because knowledge is key to success.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143 has a spectacular aura about moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is so true ,whatever happen to indicators just show us calculation on how things going in past and right now, so only use it to analyze, like wow the current daily trend is up trend, i believe it, but it is possible that the reversal will happen, based on my research it is safer to go with the bigger trend, so i probably buy when there are consolidation and the price go up again

Reply to thread