• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Suggestion concerning unregistered thanks

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default Suggestion concerning unregistered thanks

Good afternoon

i have a suggestion to cancel unregistered thanks option , i see that many problems have taken place since this option is activated and many cheating attempts also come due to the misuse of this option

i am saying this because i have noticed that i am in personal getting many unregistered thanks this week that i don't know its source , i post my post in a forex community so if anyone from my area likes my analysis they give this thanks , exactly as the administrators said about this option but i have noticed that sometimes i get many or a lot of them with no particular reason and then maybe i could be classified as an abuser too although i don't know anything about this

and this is something i would never accept concerning my reputation

so i am suggesting to come back to the old system of thanks that depends on forum members thanks only and get out of the noise of unregistered thanks , i will not talk about their effect on the bonus and i will not talk about bonus in special because actually i don't understand what's happening as i am now from one of the best and the most rewarded members in the forum to what i am now ( no comment )

if some other members agree with me i would like to post their opinion below so the forum administration know about it

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

jakjak (05-17-2019), Youcefstyles (05-18-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,259 Times in 1,665 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Good afternoon

i have a suggestion to cancel unregistered thanks option , i see that many problems have taken place since this option is activated and many cheating attempts also come due to the misuse of this option

i am saying this because i have noticed that i am in personal getting many unregistered thanks this week that i don't know its source , i post my post in a forex community so if anyone from my area likes my analysis they give this thanks , exactly as the administrators said about this option but i have noticed that sometimes i get many or a lot of them with no particular reason and then maybe i could be classified as an abuser too although i don't know anything about this

so i am suggesting to come back to the old system of thanks that depends on forum members thanks only and get out of the noise of unregistered thanks , i will not talk about their effect on the bonus and i will not talk about bonus in special because actually i don't understand what's happening as i am now from one of the best and the most rewarded members in the forum to what i am now ( no comment )

if some other members agree with me i would like to post their opinion below so the forum administration know about it
      Good evening dear ... yes I agree with you because I also noticed this observation .. the system must change it in another way be fair ... because there is a lot of thanks from the unregistered members. They asked the forum management to investigate it Good luck. For everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

The End (05-17-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

Good afternoon

Hi mate , i'm not really an old member but i agree with you about canceling unregistered thanks , some members are getting 1 thanks from a forum member and 50 unregistered thanks so its clear that he is cheating .
      But in fact , this option can be used against some honest members which can effect their reputation and they will be classified as spammers by the admins or ISCA system .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

The End (05-18-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jakjak     
      Good evening dear ... yes I agree with you because I also noticed this observation .. the system must change it in another way be fair ... because there is a lot of thanks from the unregistered members. They asked the forum management to investigate it Good luck. For everyone
      yes i wish they do , and the respected Aviz gave me a word about it that he will discuss it with forum managers

Quote Originally Posted by Youcefstyles     
      Hi mate , i'm not really an old member but i agree with you about canceling unregistered thanks , some members are getting 1 thanks from a forum member and 50 unregistered thanks so its clear that he is cheating .
      But in fact , this option can be used against some honest members which can effect their reputation and they will be classified as spammers by the admins or ISCA system .
      exactly and personally i have suffered from this during the previous week , i have been for that week to be better as this was the first week after some cheaters of high power have gone , i expected it would be a good week and i have found many and not ordinary number of unregistered thanks on some of my posts , the same thing happened before months ago , and after the delivery of the bonus it was also strange not very good , so is it a revenge attempt to make me appear like a spammer ? , actually i don't understand and i have made this suggestion so we get back to our old system of members thanks only as most of this noise in the forum has started since this option is activated

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Aviz (05-20-2019), Youcefstyles (05-19-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,024 Times in 7,326 Posts

yes i wish they do , and the respected Aviz gave me a word about it that he will discuss it with forum managers

exactly and personally i have suffered from this during the previous week , i have been for that week to be better as this was the first week after some cheaters of high power have gone , i expected it would be a good week and i have found many and not ordinary number of unregistered thanks on some of my posts , the same thing happened before months ago , and after the delivery of the bonus it was also strange not very good , so is it a revenge attempt to make me appear like a spammer ? , actually i don't understand and i have made this suggestion so we get back to our old system of members thanks only as most of this noise in the forum has started since this option is activated
      We as a team are working hard to prevent our forum from cheaters, and regarding about UnRegistered thanks I already forward your request to admin.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

The End (05-20-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      We as a team are working hard to prevent our forum from cheaters, and regarding about UnRegistered thanks I already forward your request to admin.
      thank you for your hard work to make the forum better , i know it's not easy to restore peace and honesty around there after what was happening but i think you can

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

jakjak (05-20-2019)

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,024 Times in 7,326 Posts

thank you for your hard work to make the forum better , i know it's not easy to restore peace and honesty around there after what was happening but i think you can
      The administration said they will think about it, , but right now the system will not change and continue.

Thread Closed.

Closed Thread