• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: AbaCux Trading Journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,481 Times in 1,122 Posts

Default AbaCux Trading Journal

Hello,

Have a great weekend to all of you my dear mates and wishing many success to all of you in the trading.

Wanna share my Analysis for the EURUSD
      I am personally long on the EURO.

Want some correction from you guys.

Any suggestion Kindly share with me.

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (08-04-2019), FarobesX9 (05-17-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-24-2019), hafsa (05-28-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-20-2019), jakjak (05-28-2019), maangee (06-23-2019), MrPips (05-20-2019), Nasiralvi (08-04-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), razi111 (06-23-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019), Zenia (06-02-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

once in the prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs EURUSD on the market today at 1.1202 the resistent level , then I recommend you to do the open position SELL with some criteria such as the following. You put a take profit positions at 1.1127 You put a stop loss positions at 1.1211 that's indicator is trend down and signal is down
      trend

Name:  Screenshot_21.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  55.0 KB

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-18-2019), Amjadnawaz671 (08-04-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-20-2019), MrPips (05-20-2019), Pops (07-27-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbaCux     
      Hello,

Have a great weekend to all of you my dear mates and wishing many success to all of you in the trading.

Hi aba cux good evening my good brother and welcome to the joining mt5 forum, I hope are you very happy to join this forum ,am personally ask you this is great community forum on the world, dear eurusd is very down move already this year and ,am is buying in on bullish pressure is always on this pair for the long term ,possible very soon eurusd going up and this time long term going up.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-21-2019), Amjadnawaz671 (08-04-2019), Mehvish hyat (05-21-2019), MrPips (05-20-2019), raselmani (07-28-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MrPips will become famous soon enough MrPips will become famous soon enough MrPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello,

Dear this is very good that you start your trading journal so kindly when you update your trading journal then you can also post your chart for explain, in this forum many traders are new and they dont know how to make a trade and how to find a trade on chart when you share your chart then you can also mention on your chart how can you share this signal then every body find the best trades and share his analysis, when you only share the trade then may be nobody take trade on your analysis because nobody know the reason behind that so when you explain the reason of that signal then may be mostly people open this trade and got profit from your analysis so try to make good chart and share in this forum.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to MrPips for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,481 Times in 1,122 Posts

Hello,
      to the great and awesome restepected users of the community. Hope you all will be fine and doing great.
      Now i am gonna share my analysis for today and for my yesterday position sorry for the yesterday i as unable to update my journal that's why i am trying my best to update it today.
      I am long on the EURUSD Since yesterday and I am also Long o the AUD in front of the High impact news event.

Name:  EURUSD.png
Views: 543
Size:  66.5 KB

and After Now

Name:  after.png
Views: 541
Size:  60.8 KB

For the AUD Today My Analysis is that

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 538
Size:  77.3 KB

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

balut (05-21-2019), bocahedan (05-21-2019), FarobesX9 (05-21-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-21-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), Mehvish hyat (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,560 Times in 5,243 Posts

Hello,
      to the great and awesome restepected users of the community. Hope you all will be fine and doing great.
      Now i am gonna share my analysis for today and for my yesterday position sorry for the yesterday i as unable to update my journal that's why i am trying my best to update it today.
      I am long on the EURUSD Since yesterday and I am also Long o the AUD in front of the High impact news event.

Attachment 115886

and After Now

Attachment 115887

Attachment 115888
      Good morning AbaCux my friend. In my opinion,EURUSD will try to move up today because on H4 chart i already see an up signal but considering on daily chart it is s till showing a down signal so i expect EURUSD will try to move lower for next few days. Anyway good luck with your trading and i hope you can close all your trades with good profit.
      Last edited by bocahedan; 05-21-2019 at 12:56 AM.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-21-2019), balut (05-21-2019), FarobesX9 (05-21-2019), FxBD (05-21-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), Mehvish hyat (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,200 Times in 5,651 Posts

Hello,

Attachment 115886

and After Now

Attachment 115887

Attachment 115888
      Good mornign and greeting to you. The most popular price EU now hide his trend since from yesterday market slow but when the market getting speed up we can face a lot of problem. In past time I see the fact. I thing guys all can remember the case. I think the price will visit upside. A few minutes later use news will be released when we can move up. Till now I see the price below the moving average line.MACD and stochastic show alternative information about the price. However, I hope the price will bullish.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-21-2019), balut (05-21-2019), FarobesX9 (05-21-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), Mehvish hyat (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8279 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,479 Times in 5,929 Posts

Hello,

Attachment 115886

and After Now

Attachment 115887

Attachment 115888
      Good morning mate. I think most of us here are having a bullish bias for most major pairs like GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD due to their oversold status. Just hold onto your buying positions because there should be an uptrend rally today because the USDx seems indecisive but there's a high impact news for USD with 2 minutes from now so please be careful. I hope you're following a good money management so your account can withstand drawdown.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-21-2019), FarobesX9 (05-21-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), Mehvish hyat (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Flirty

Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat is a splendid one to behold Mehvish hyat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello,

Attachment 115886

and After Now

Attachment 115887

Attachment 115888
      Good morning abacux, yes mate I am fine an doing good,hope you will be also fine and enjoy he today trading, Dear trader yesterday mis very bad move many mans lost the money and most floating loss today market made a right direction.

Then I decided the market trend o otherwise is not idea for me the aud or Pound, both look the upward trend bullish pressure.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mehvish hyat for this useful post.

EarningHat (05-21-2019), FarobesX9 (05-21-2019), ForexRider (05-21-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-21-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,699 Posts

Hello,

and After Now

once in the prediction of several indicators for the technical analysis of currency pairs AUDUSD on the market today at 0.6893 the resistant level then I recommend you to do the open position SELL with some criteria such as the following. You put a take profit positions at 0.6818 You put a stop loss positions at 0.6902 that's indicator is trend down and signal is BEARISH TREND

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-21-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 6 ...