• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Short cut are harmfull for us.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,031 Times in 368 Posts

Dear fellow,Short cut will cut down your trading capital nothing else,I have many colleagues who have a large experience but their interest level is not quite good so that is why they trade less and there is much to learn from them but due to less interest in the trade they do not use their experience. simple to understand is that you step in when you were beginner because of interest at that time you have not got the experience,Stay happy

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

faridakhan (06-12-2019), mohsin87 (06-12-2019), zara143 (06-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend good afternoon and I hope you will be fine. My dear friend as yiu know that forex trading is a very interesting businesss. My dear friend when we are trading then we never use short cuts because they are dangerous for our trading experience.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nazishramzan for this useful post.

faridakhan (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2), zara143 (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      544 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,008 Posts

Greetings for you,Short cut will never be fruitful in this market so avoid such kind of approach,slow and steady is very important for the success of Forex trading. If someone invests more money but does not have the ability to manage this money it is difficult to continue this market. Forex trading is good for making money online, so you have to know everything,Take care
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

mohsin87 (06-12-2019), zara143 (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is why it is important to make good plannings before doing every trading. Trading without good plannings only bring failures. Therefore, proper planning is what all traders should consider whenever they are doing their trading. Also, there is no short cut to success in Forex trading. Any trader who wants success in Forex must follow the steps that the successful traders have taken, which is working hard.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 is a jewel in the rough Welcome001 is a jewel in the rough Welcome001 is a jewel in the rough Welcome001 is a jewel in the rough Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Shortcut way is very dangerous way.There are little chance available in shortcut way but greedy traders choose this way an at the end they fall in big loss.Choose the right way for right and legal business.Get knowledge from everywhere and earn lot of money

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Welcome001 for this useful post.

Mastermind143 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143 is a name known to all Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      410 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only greed people and lack of knowledge people choose this line.This is a very dangerous for trading because we can't get success here only in shortcut way.Learning is necessary for all type of jobs and work.Shortcut way only and only give you loss

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,168 Times in 509 Posts

Hi Guys,In principle you are fairly right and i am in agreement with you ,Shortcut is the wrong mindset,Proper trading skill is the most important thing in Forex because most traders fail to manage their accounts and thus they exit the market with considerable losses. Money management requires a lot of patience in trading and especially receives low profits that are rejected by most traders,Good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin87 For This Useful Post:

zara143 (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Money management requires a lot of patience in trading and especially receives low.This is a very dangerous for trading because we can't get success.Choose the right way for right and legal business. forex trading is a very interesting businesss.we need money from the forex market the we should need to work according to the forex market rules.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to MaryamAmeen22 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

cricso will become famous soon enough cricso's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes of course with short cuts we can suffer loss in forex market because in short cut we try to make money or we want to double our account within a week or two. yes of course it is possible but it can lead us loss. so we should need to avoid this and try to make our trade with proper way to survive in forex market for long period. as long we have survive in forex market as much we can make money from the forex market. people those find short cut in our there life can not success in there life. but those who work on any field with proper management always success.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143 is a splendid one to behold zara143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi how are you,Always try to understand that things take time so never trade in hurry and shortcut is also very damaging for you,If you open a new trade without understanding why your previous trade lost, you are just wasting your time. In the end, this is impossible because you bring disappointment. Enjoy the demo account as a result, even open one of several brokers to better understand the market and formulate effective strategies,Thanks a lot

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to zara143 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4