MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Kazim Khan will become famous soon enough Kazim Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Share your experience!

It is a great idea to discuss your opinion on the market with others, you should be the one making the decision. Consider the opinion of others, but make your own choices.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kazim Khan for this useful post.

andleeb321 (05-19-2019), mohsin87 (05-23-2019), Nisha112 (05-22-2019), rana shahid (05-18-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The key to success in the forex market is to specialize in the currency pairs that trades .
      When your available and to use strategies that don't required around the clock monitoring.
      An automated trading platform may be the best way to accomplish this .
      Especially for new traders or those with limited experience

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anwarkhan1111 For This Useful Post:

Kazim Khan (05-18-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sharing experience is a really Good idea , and there is many benefits of sharing your experience if you share your own experience you can get Good bonus from mt5 platform and also your experience will be increase , because knowledge is one thing in the world which can be increase by sharing , so share your knowledge with friends and be a good trader

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

sajawal khan niazi is a jewel in the rough sajawal khan niazi is a jewel in the rough sajawal khan niazi is a jewel in the rough sajawal khan niazi is a jewel in the rough sajawal khan niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear friend, if you want to be helpful and expand the conversation, share your experience and keep your advice to yourself.Provide a real world example. Add without trying to control.Acknowledgement and uniqueness of the person.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Soniakhan188 is on a distinguished road Soniakhan188's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear use strategies that don't required around the clock monitoring. a automated trading platform may be the best way to accomplish this

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is very respectful and reliable business in the world. choose good strategy and currency pair when you getting training on the demo account. Learning is first step to start the forex business. Currency pair trading is very easy and simple with good knowledge and experience. Analysis the market to determine the trend of the market. New trader must hard work to be a good trader and make the good earning. Fired trading is good career and income source for the educated people.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1552 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazim Khan     
      It is a great idea to discuss your opinion on the market with others, you should be the one making the decision. Consider the opinion of others, but make your own choices.
      Yes dear member that is really good platform to learn about the experiences and ideas of the expert trader. But you have to improve your own skills and then make your own analysis and keep growing. Never depend on anyone.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

rana shahid is just really nice rana shahid is just really nice rana shahid is just really nice rana shahid is just really nice rana shahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sharing of knowledge and experience is the best way of learning the forex trade. For the sharing of knowledge and experience i think this forum is a best place. Here we can share our trading knowledge strategies and experience others can take benifits from our ideas.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum fellows sharing of knowledge and experience with other members is good for all of us .in this way we will help each other to avoid losses caused by poor knowledge and experience

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Waqas Malik for this useful post.

andleeb321 (05-19-2019), Kazim Khan (05-19-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Experience is the reflex of time which we give to the Forex trading system. It is the best use of our experience so that others can take help from us. We should share our experience openly with all our forum fellows so that they can survive.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3