• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: proud to be in forex trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321 is a name known to all andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default proud to be in forex trading

I worked for lot of online companies but when I start working for Forex trading. my feelings are such that I am on edge where I can earn a lot. If I will use my all the skills and talent in a good way And if i will keep my all the intentions toward the knowledge first then one day I hope I will be a good trader.

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to andleeb321 for this useful post.

Gohargul (05-21-2019), malik999 (05-20-2019), Momibhai (05-21-2019), muhammad saleem 945 (05-19-2019), PreciousCat (05-19-2019), sohasrk (05-21-2019), Tanzeela (05-22-2019), thunder 3945 (05-20-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat has a brilliant future PreciousCat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      365 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,559 Times in 532 Posts

Yes this issue is facing many people they work online in many companies but often and maximum they get nothing from these companies so we should feel luck that we are the part of forex business we should happy that we joined this business and being a good trader we should become happy and we are luck that with good hardworking we can make our career best in this business.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to PreciousCat for this useful post.

adikayani (05-19-2019), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi is a glorious beacon of light waheed akbar khan niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend! When i see and read the posts of traders like you ,those are experiences by other companies and online businesses and now they are in fx forum and also are very thankful of forex, and these people are in very pleasure invironment, by looking them my faith on fx more increases and i ally pay thankful for tx.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 has a spectacular aura about Nisha112 has a spectacular aura about Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right, that is exactly the proud on forex trading, because it is a very good online business. We can hang China by working very hard. It can be done by sitting in the house to go somewhere else. It is not necessary that this is the best business in the world. I think there can be no other good business besides this.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nisha112 for this useful post.

sohasrk (05-21-2019), Unregistered (1), Yasin2473 (05-20-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani is a glorious beacon of light adikayani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many people who work in different companies after struggle of long time at the end of result they can't get success Bharathiar also these kind of people who start Forex and they are lots of money they fulfill their dreams to works in Forex so I can say this is the best online business ever and here we can learn a lot as we can

9. The Following User Says Thank You to adikayani For This Useful Post:

Yasin2473 (05-20-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I am also proud to get the chance to trade Forex. It is not a easy task to earn money through this tough business but a trader should try hard and soul to achieve their goals by working hard. It is not a perfect business for all people, some may adjust with it and others may fail in half of their journey.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear we should feel luck that we are the part of forex business we should happy that we joined this business and being a good trader we should become happy and we are luck that with good hardworking

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the skills and talent in a good way And if i will keep my all the intentions toward the knowledge first then one day I hope I will be a good trader we are the part of Forex business we should happy that we joined this business and being a good trader we should become happy

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 is a glorious beacon of light Shabnum009 is a glorious beacon of light Shabnum009 is a glorious beacon of light Shabnum009 is a glorious beacon of light Shabnum009 is a glorious beacon of light Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes madam I am absolutely agree with your thoughts if we pay our complete intension to Forex for learning then we can earn the handsome amount on monthly basis but hardworking is must actually the Forex is challenging business for genius trader.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

Furqi999 (05-20-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Khan Sahab will become famous soon enough Khan Sahab will become famous soon enough Khan Sahab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends there are lot of online scams but this platform is real and so much supportive work hard to earn maximum bonus and proud to be part of this outstanding forum.
      Stay blessed always.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3