• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: proud to be in forex trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right and i agree with you at this point that there are many online works some are real and some are fake some are giving good earning and some are not but the top of them is forex trading and it is a good business

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babaralibajwa For This Useful Post:

bravo143 (05-20-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      225 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,303 Times in 740 Posts

Being a part of something special makes you special too, they say. In the case of Forex, it is true for sure. People come here for profit and financial success. But they get much more , they become a part of a serious and impressive community. Itís like being a part of a special club: with its history, remarkable facts, jokes, and statistics.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to BestMember for this useful post.

bravo143 (05-20-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

bravo143 will become famous soon enough bravo143 will become famous soon enough bravo143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i am proud to be a trader there are lot of online scams but this platform is real and so much supportive work hard to earn maximum bonus and proud to be part of this outstanding forum.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bravo143 For This Useful Post:

yousaf2998 (05-23-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,771 Times in 1,332 Posts

Some people attempt business in which they are not interested. That amounts to time wasting. Hardly the person makes something good out of it. What you don't chase you cannot taste. Your likeness for a thing makes your put in all your effort to it to becomes successful at it.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik has a spectacular aura about Waqas Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default First time

Dear forum fellows IAM new in forex and as well as it's my first time experience of online earning .feeling good being a part of such a world wide trading forum.iam focusing on learning hoping good in this forum if I got it well

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla is just really nice Mangla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend you are right forex trading is profitable business and we can change our life while working in forex trading.i really feel proud during working in forex trading because I want to make money I want to change my life style and it's a chance for me and every one.so we must do work hard for getting profit from forex trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mangla For This Useful Post:

donimole247 (05-20-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bored

donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,195 Times in 563 Posts

Yes indeed, Forex trading is full of potentials that can turnaround a lot of misfortunes on our online experiences into a gold mine. Personally, i am proud to be associated with forex trading, and also to thank this beloved forum platform on her great impact on providing encompassing knowledge, support, and understanding of Forex.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Same like you i wasted my precious 08 years online in scams but when i enter to forex market slowly and gradually i learn the basics and to the first trade i am enjoying this market because i am full confident to learn and earn from this super duper awesome market.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Cheema786 has a spectacular aura about Cheema786 has a spectacular aura about Cheema786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum friends I hope you are well and enjoying this great platform you are absolutely right that this is the best online business where you can work without any on investment and got a lot of profit just only give time and patience and my think of view is that you should spread this great business to other friends.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheema786 For This Useful Post:

Ghania111 (05-21-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are feeling proud being the member of Forex market , Forex is not a simple business . Forex trade made us respected person in our society . Today we are in top level of our society because of Forex market . Huge number of people want to become good Forex trader and earn money , but they can't get success . But a trader who are success in this market , they are respected for everyone .

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to shyammandal for this useful post.

Faheemrose (05-22-2019), Ghania111 (05-21-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3