• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: microPrice's Trading Journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

microPrice will become famous soon enough microPrice will become famous soon enough microPrice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb microPrice's Trading Journal

Hello everyone,

I am a part-time trader with a full-time job. I am working with a commercial bank, and there I am working as a risk manager in the credit department. I always like to take the risk from my childhood. In my bachelor degree, I learned how to measure and manage risk properly.

I trade since 2014. In my trading career, I learned one thing, which is, if we follow a simple technique in trading, we will be successful. Our ultimate goal is to make money, not to prove what type of trading method we follow or what type of trading is right. Everyone is right until s/he follows proper risk management and make a profit in the market. Consistency is required.

Trading System Brief:

Type: Swing trading
      Method: Price action (Technical Analysis)
      Tools: Support and Resistance zone, Moving average, Volume, Overall sentiment.
      Timeframe: H1/H4 (Depending on the situation), Daily (For key levels), Weekly (Major outlook.)

Using key levels as Support and Resistance:
      Name:  Zone.png
Views: 29
Size:  9.8 KB

Technique:
      • We will take a look at the weekly chart once a week. This is mandatory because we have to make sure what is going on behind the chart.
      • Daily for drawing key levels. Where the market mostly reacts and create support and resistance.
      • H1 or H4 chart will be used for actual analysis. Here we will look at support and resistance zone, how they react and find a useful trading opportunity.

Here is how 100 Simple Moving Average works:
      Name:  SMA.png
Views: 29
Size:  24.4 KB

Method of using SMA: 100 Simple moving average on H1/H4 chart to confirm the direction. It is also helpful for placing the stop loss. When the price is above the moving average it indicates possible bullish movement and we will look for buying opportunity strongly. For selling trade the opposite is true.

Finally, we have got a system which is very simple, but effective. I will update daily/weekly market updates based on this technique. And we will trade all the major and cross pairs including GOLD and OIL.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to microPrice for this useful post.

GMurtaza001 (05-30-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

microPrice will become famous soon enough microPrice will become famous soon enough microPrice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Money Management Guidelines

Money management is nothing but measuring risk, take advantage of managed fund, and make a proper way of trading.

If we follow money management, our trade will be more profitable, success rate will be higher and fund will be secure.

There are some components in the money management. I will follow these according to this guideline.

Risk: The risk of each trade will be 2% of overall fund. The risk will reset after 10 trade. No matter trades was profitable or losing. ex, 500$ account balance, then 10$ risk in each trade.

Risk: Reward Ratio:
      I would like to take 1:1.5 risk reward ratio in every trade. ex, 5$ risk, 7.5$ profit target.

Stop loss placing :
      I Will place stoploss using Moving average and s/r zone.

Honesty is the best policy. If I Honest in my trading, follow money management and avoid GREED, then success is sure.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to microPrice for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default GBPUSD movement analysis

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you all are doing well in your trading.

Recently I open this trading journal where I am going to post my forecast and trading updates. I will also post here all my thoughts and some views on important economic indicators.

Today I am going to discuss on GBPUSD. The pound is in a downtrend since mid of the March. Now it hits a support zone which is 1.2700-10 for me. I am looking for a small retracement at the level of initial resistance 1.2860. I will place a sell order when it touches or near its resistance level. The next target is 1.2500 or 1.2550 ( Low December 2018).

Name:  gbpusd.png
Views: 28
Size:  18.7 KB

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to microPrice for this useful post.

lebouziramzinio (05-20-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), MrPips (05-20-2019), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MrPips will become famous soon enough MrPips will become famous soon enough MrPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by microPrice     

Recently I open this trading journal where I am going to post my forecast and trading updates. I will also post here all my thoughts and some views on important economic indicators.

Today I am going to discuss on GBPUSD. The pound is in a downtrend since mid of the March. Now it hits a support zone which is 1.2700-10 for me. I am looking for a small retracement at the level of initial resistance 1.2860. I will place a sell order when it touches or near its resistance level. The next target is 1.2500 or 1.2550 ( Low December 2018).

Attachment 115809
      Great dear i check the chart your charts are amazing in your chart you also mention the support and resistance level and also mention that market will go and check the resistance after that market will start moment in trend so when you want to enter in the market then you can also place pending orders in this market when you will work then you must set your targets according to the resistance and support in this market when you find any resistance or support zone then you must wait for confrmation of break this level or rejection of this level then you will get the best result so its depend on your entry when you take any aggresive entry then you will get the best result.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to MrPips for this useful post.

GMurtaza001 (05-30-2019), MartyFish (05-21-2019), microPrice (05-21-2019), Unregistered (3)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default GBPUSD - Analysis correction

Attachment 115809
      GBP/USD is in a new direction
      Good morning mates. Yesterday I posted a pound chart with a forecast. But unfortunately the market is not agreed to pull back and for this reason, the pair breaks its support level. now we can predict it to further downward movement which leads to the next support level 1.2500.

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 19
Size:  20.2 KB

I am going to sell the currency after confirming it breaks the support level. However, we should keep eyes on BREXIT news too.

Levels I consider:

Resistanace 1: 1.2750
      Pivot: 1.2730
      Support 1: 1.2705

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to microPrice for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-21-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,134 Times in 2,342 Posts

Good morning mates. Yesterday I posted a pound chart with a forecast. But unfortunately the market is not agreed to pull back and for this reason, the pair breaks its support level. now we can predict it to further downward movement which leads to the next support level 1.2500.

Attachment 116005

I am going to sell the currency after confirming it breaks the support level. However, we should keep eyes on BREXIT news too.
      Hi, microPrice, Good Afternoon and Greetings to you mate, It's nice to see that finally you have opened your journal. I see that you have amazing analysis skill and because of that I PM'ed you to open your own journal.

Because, I wanted to see more of your analytical skills and your style of trading and plan.

And, your analysis on GBPUSD is reall good and I am in full agreement with you mate, GBPUSD has broked the support now and it will fall down and will start gaining bearish momentum and yes you are right we can now first see a dip towards 1.2630 level and then after a bit struggle, we will see it falling down and testing the 1.2500 level.

And, here the ultimate target for GBPUSD sellers would be 1.2500 level, I wish you all the best for your trading mate and hope here you will regularly update your journal and enlighten us with your preview on certain pairs.

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

microPrice (05-21-2019), skyboy (05-21-2019), Unregistered (3)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb EURUSD 22/05/2019 Forecast

Hello everyone, hope you guys are well and make money in trading.

Today, I am analyzing the EURUSD and try to figure out the exact level where I can put my trade. Like last week, this week is not unclear. Here we can see, the EURUSD is in a establish trend and in the hourly chart, it just touches a valid trendline resistance. The moving average is also on a downward slope and we can say, the EURUSD try to move towards its support zone. My profit target is at 1.1120 for this trade.

Views: 14
Size:  32.9 KB

Here is my trade:

Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 13
Size:  4.3 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 116005

Levels I consider:

Resistanace 1: 1.2750
      Pivot: 1.2730
      Support 1: 1.2705
      Hello everyone, Good morning and greetings.
      As my previous analysis on 21st May 2019, the pound reacts on its resistance level and tested successfully. Now I can say it is moving in a downtrend and the pressure is in selling. The target level is 1.2500 which is a strong support level.

So we can sell at 1.2620 and aspect downtrend continuation.

Name:  Screenshot_6.png
Views: 12
Size:  22.4 KB

*The market analysis posted here is meant to increase your awareness, but not to give instructions to make a trade.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well in your trading.

This week is very confusing for me where market momentum and volatility is not so good. But I am trying to find out some trading opportunity over the market.

Last week, I got a bonus from mt5 forum and I would like to thanks mt5 for this bonus.
Views: 13
Size:  2.8 KB

And then I open three trades in this trading account with a very small lot and risk. My profit target is 1:2 according to the risk. This trade is based on the strategy I describe in this journal.
      Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 12
Size:  8.8 KB

Later I will discuss further these trades and the results with the chart analysis.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to microPrice For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (05-28-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,134 Times in 2,342 Posts

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well in your trading.

This week is very confusing for me where market momentum and volatility is not so good. But I am trying to find out some trading opportunity over the market.

Last week, I got a bonus from mt5 forum and I would like to thanks mt5 for this bonus.
      Attachment 117308

And then I open three trades in this trading account with a very small lot and risk. My profit target is 1:2 according to the risk. This trade is based on the strategy I describe in this journal.
      Attachment 117309

Later I will discuss further these trades and the results with the chart analysis.
      Hi, MicroPrice, Good Afternoon and Greetings to you mate, Congrats on receiving your first ever Bonus from this forum and I guess yes you should thank Mt5 Forum and Instaforex for that, they are really helping out traders with this Bonus for Post Program.

Yes, this week is a bit challenging or one can say non-performing week since there is no opportunity to take a good trade and the market volatility and movement is.on the low side.

Though, today is just the second day of the week, I hope the volatility will come in soon. I see that you have 3 positions running currently and you are targeting 1:2 risk : reward, so that's a good sign. I would be waiting for your chart anlaysis of these trades and would like to see your thought process, wish you all the best mate.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MartyFish For This Useful Post:

microPrice (05-28-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2