• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: why not getting best answer contest bonus in round 7 till now?/

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,333 Times in 658 Posts

Default why not getting best answer contest bonus in round 7 till now?/

Hello MT5 Administrative & moderator
      I am faceing a big problem in my best answer result. my all frineds get round 7 bonus but till now i do not get my bonus in my account. last all round i got my all bonus without facing any problem. so can anyone help me to get my bonus in round 7. i am waiting for this.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

GhostMode (05-20-2019), Jerryparker (05-20-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. Dragon
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,904 Posts

I also have a similar issue, i wasn't paid for the 5000 dollars contest.

2 of my referrals didn't get paid too.

I have sent a message to admin n MOD, hopefully this issue will be resolved soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

AHT (05-21-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,492 Times in 2,133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AHT     
      Hello MT5 Administrative & moderator
      I am faceing a big problem in my best answer result. my all frineds get round 7 bonus but till now i do not get my bonus in my account. last all round i got my all bonus without facing any problem. so can anyone help me to get my bonus in round 7. i am waiting for this.
      Hello,
      I have found the reason that why you did not get the prize money of best answer contest!!
      After checking your profile, I have noticed that you did not submit or open a thread on best answer contest section.

According to contest rules

1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

Check 1.5 here please https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...e-Best-Answers

During the Contest Round 7, I have noticed you all guys about this rule.
      Check here please https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13047163

N.B: Sorry to you all, I am not part of forum Administrator at all. I saw the guy not getting answer, thats why I have checked his profile and replied here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

GhostMode (05-21-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Hello,
      I have found the reason that why you did not get the prize money of best answer contest!!
      After checking your profile, I have noticed that you did not submit or open a thread on best answer contest section.

1.5. To become a Participant, it is essential to post at least one forex-related question and an answer in this section.

N.B: Sorry to you all, I am not part of forum Administrator at all. I saw the guy not getting answer, thats why I have checked his profile and replied here.

No need to apologise, U did the right thing as a member. I am having same issues too, i hope the admin can sort it out soon.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      922 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,333 Times in 658 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bappy4x     
      Hello,

I almost remember i post a forex related question but whats happend i dont understand. thanks for your reply.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     
      No need to apologise, U did the right thing as a member. I am having same issues too, i hope the admin can sort it out soon.
      i am not sure whats happend in this issue. but i am sure i was post a forex related question on the contest.

Reply to thread