• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 25 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...

Thread: Sammoni's trading journal

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,531 Times in 3,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sammoni     
      according to the given below picture if Market follow the technical move than 1432 is the reversal area...
      Gold price resumes its negative trades to move below 1489.00 level, which supports the continuation of our bearish overview efficiently for the rest of the day, supported by the negative signal provided by stochastic now, waiting to visit 1447.00 level that represents our next main target, noting that it is important to hold below 1489.00 to continue the expected decline.
      price declined strongly to approach our waited target at 1447.00, to keep the bearish trend scenario active in the upcoming period, noting that surpassing the mentioned level will extend the bearish wave to reach 1413.10 as a next main station, while holding below 1489.00 represents key condition to achieve the suggested targets.
      Overall on testing the 1474 or 1480 area selling opportunity.

Gold seems making a fake trend to bullish trend though the price of Gold looks fully on bearish trend and only a strong negative news from USD can change the trend from it, and with long time frame the price still on bearish trend and still I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with Gold metal.

You are also cordially invited to visit my journal here https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13710166

Your analysis looks a matured analysis and its indicating more bearish trend by today whereas the price has broken the major support level and I am thinking a little bit that price may cross 1448 price level by today.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

hafsa (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019), Zeref (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,463 Times in 496 Posts

Thumbs up GBP USD currency pair

According to the technical analysis the GBP USD currency pair yesterday break the support level of 1.2840 and trade below that area so i am suggesting that the selling price opportunity on the GBP USD currency pair.
      Up to the level of 1.2670 .
      That is the best point for buying opportunity. But now there is no way of buying the pound against the dollar.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 17 users say Thank You to sammoni for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), chiko (11-08-2019), hafsa (11-08-2019), Hande (11-08-2019), Kamla001 (11-08-2019), Omoba9ce (11-08-2019), SweetRose (11-08-2019), Unregistered (9), Yarmouk (11-08-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1820 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,074 Times in 1,806 Posts

According to the technical analysis the GBP USD currency pair yesterday break the support level of 1.2840 and trade below that area so i am suggesting that the selling price opportunity on the GBP USD currency pair.
      That is the best point for buying opportunity. But now there is no way of buying the pound against the dollar.
      Confused to saw your analysis because your arrow is giving the indication that the Cable will fall while in your post you have wrote that this is the best time to purchase it, at this time I will not prefer to sold it or to purchase it because it is at the support and if it will rejected strongly than I will recommend for the purchasing and if it broke the support than further it will declined
      Name:  gu.png
Views: 19
Size:  11.1 KB

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

hafsa (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,270 Times in 2,847 Posts

i think you are right mate, at this moment gbp-usd is on support area and it is a good place to open a buy order however we cannot just open an order without waiting for some confirmation,and from what i see in gbp-usd pair at this moment is still in strong bearish condition so i think selling is still a good trade because we still able to follow the major trend and i think this will made our trade less risky.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001 is a glorious beacon of light Kamla001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear gbpusd is a major currency pair and this currency pair will move in down trend due to the MPC bank officials rate voting was released the against of GBP currency so gbpusd will move down and touch the price of 1.2530and it can touch the price 1.2370in next week

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kamla001 for this useful post.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,457 Times in 3,137 Posts

Hello mate, GBPUSD has been giving me a bearish signal to 1.2500 level since I spotted the bearish butterfly pattern on this pair daily and H4 chart. I think that sellers of this pair right now are going to make money if they open trades with a reasonable stop loss that is wide enough to cover any up move before the main down swing occurs. Good luck mate!

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

hafsa (11-08-2019), Kingbizzle (11-09-2019), Royoct (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019), Techie (11-08-2019), theomilli (11-08-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,862 Times in 3,722 Posts

Hi my dear Guys good afternoon. I hope that you are very well and good. Your trading analysis is very good and positive in here. I am sure according in my technical analysis chat of d1 there i can see of pairs Gbpusd price will be short time again down trend and hit the price will be touch 1.25765. Today now price more down trend and continue down trend.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

sammoni (11-08-2019), theomilli (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,377 Times in 3,408 Posts

GBPUSD formed very good double top pattern that is very good for trader because when trader find good trade setup like this one that will help trader a lot and also trader can manage to make lots of pips with there trade as well. It is not easy for trader but if market stay below 1.2800 then there is very good chance that market will hit 1.2650 area.

1.2650 area is very good are to look for and when market reach this level then there is very good chance that market will move up again so trader can find good long setup from that level.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

sammoni (11-08-2019), theomilli (11-08-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984 is a glorious beacon of light waryal1984's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The GBP/USD pair managed to break 1.2845 level and hold below it, starting to press on 1.2890 level now, which supports the continuation of our bearish overview in the upcoming sessions, waiting to confirm the completion of the double top pattern that will push the price to decline towards 1.2660 level that represents our next main target.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to waryal1984 For This Useful Post:

sammoni (11-08-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,293 Times in 2,924 Posts

Good afternoon respected forum fellow mate so good to see your update at gbpusd mate of course your are update one more good update and your analysis is good in this pair mate as I also see good selling trade in gbpusd mate now market is fully favor of USDX and with that gbpusd will go more down and as you show a down signal me also thinking same and good trade is selling trade in gbpusd so good luck for sellers.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

sammoni (11-08-2019), SweetRose (11-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 8 of 25 ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 13 ...