• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Learn from your mistakes......

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      464 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Learn from your mistakes......

Please learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them again and again. If you do not learn from mistakes you will no longer stay here and will leave this business very soon.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jimi874755 for this useful post.

faridakhan (05-21-2019), Nasiralvi (05-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa is a jewel in the rough Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear good traders always learn from their mistakes , they trade after proper analysis and when sometime because of market news time their analysis goes wrong and get few loss they did not afraid and bear loss with confidence and they learn from their mistakes

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

thunder 3945 is a jewel in the rough thunder 3945 is a jewel in the rough thunder 3945 is a jewel in the rough thunder 3945 is a jewel in the rough thunder 3945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex fellows man always learn from his mistakes and mt5 forum is best place for learning knowledge about forex trading. Here you can easily search and build up your confidence level as well as your trading knowledge .

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to thunder 3945 for this useful post.

andleeb321 (05-22-2019), Fuzail397 (05-29-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi is a splendid one to behold Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You well said brother we have to learn from our own mistakes,but this is only possible when we track our trades, how it's possible we have to make a diary and write all trades you have done on a single day and on completion of month you can see your performance also as well as see your mistakes which are to be keep in mind before putting any next trade. So keep a journal of your to track your performance.
      Best Of Luck.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nasiralvi for this useful post.

Saadabdullah (05-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Saadabdullah will become famous soon enough Saadabdullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Repeating mistakes is the result of not analysis your mistakes. you must analysis mistake and point out your fault and correct it. you must maintain a diary for all your trading activities. it will help you to recognize your mistakes and correct them in time. and remember success do not come in short time , it is the result of hard work for long period of time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Saadabdullah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661 is a glorious beacon of light Talha661's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear members fellow I hope you are fine and your trading is going well. Good trader never repeat her mistakes. He learn lesson from his mistakes. He correct her mistakes we take the help from our senior they give us guideline .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040 is a name known to all gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear members, never repeat your mistake again and again try to fix it because we all have limited money to invest so if we repeat same mistake then how will we earn or recover our previous loss. If we do same mistake then we will no longer here without money. Just give your time to understand your mistake practice it to improve it on demo account. It would be easy to get solution of your problem in demo account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mistakes are not bad in our life if we learn from our mistakes in every path of our life. It can change our trading life too and we can be more aware of doing the same mistakes which caused us some losses earlier. As a Forex trader, we should be careful enough to learn in every steps , then slowly, we will be a expert trader. Forex trader should develop good habits which can convert them to maintain the perfect trading life.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend as you know that Forex is a business and their are many chances of loss you can see your performance also as well as see your mistakes which are to be keep in mind before putting any next trade

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

junaid 54 will become famous soon enough junaid 54's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

learn your mistakes because your mistakes is giving your next opportunity that you do better after mistakes .whoes people are success who learn their mistakes

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2