• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: ♿Over Trading🤑

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 is a jewel in the rough Fozia424 is a jewel in the rough Fozia424 is a jewel in the rough Fozia424 is a jewel in the rough Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default ♿Over Trading🤑

Hi friends how are you expecting all people will be fine ,today i tell you what is over trading ??
      Over trading means, trading more than one trading at a time.sometimes its good so that we can recover our loss , sometimes it increase our losses.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fozia424 for this useful post.

muhammad saleem 945 (06-10-2019), shahid sandhu (05-21-2019), springjet014 (06-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Over trading refers excessive buying and selling of stocks by either a broker on an individual traders .
      Both are entirely different situation and have very different implications.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that we should work to achieve our target. Because if we start over trading then it will take us towards the loss and it's the worst enemy for a trader special for a new traders.sometimes its good so that we can recover our loss , sometimes it increase our losses.I hope like my post

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is just really nice Hamza1886 is just really nice Hamza1886 is just really nice Hamza1886 is just really nice Hamza1886 is just really nice Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we should select a target and then we should work to achieve our target. Because if we start over trading then it will take us towards the loss and it's the worst enemy for a trader special for a new traders.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shahid sandhu has a spectacular aura about shahid sandhu has a spectacular aura about shahid sandhu has a spectacular aura about shahid sandhu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear over trading is very dangerous and wrong decision to make much profit the over trading is a common cause of loss and a solid reason for to washed your trading account must avoid to over trading because it's very dangerous for trading account

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahid sandhu for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is a glorious beacon of light Shahjee is a glorious beacon of light Shahjee is a glorious beacon of light Shahjee is a glorious beacon of light Shahjee is a glorious beacon of light Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      134 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum fellow I am fine and enjoy the trading very much. I also posted a thread about this and I think at once we make 4 to 5 trades. We should not be greedy at any point. We have to save our account to washed out. And for this purpose we have to make trades with good analysis and good learnings. So that we made sucuss in forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 1,389 Posts

We should not be over-trading because it is very harmful. If we have been earning profits then due to overtreading, we get corpse, then it is better than we get a little profit and not more and do not trade.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah will become famous soon enough Damkidah will become famous soon enough Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Over trading means a lot of things. Sometimes it can mean trading outside or more than one's trading plan or target. As a trader we should cultivate the habit of trading in respect to our account and trading plan and objective. We should not be greedy to do more than we should. The market will always remain and there will always be profits to be made from it. I hope someone heeds to this.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1065 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is mostly done by newbies because of their ignorance and or having little trading experience. Yup over trading is very dangerous for us, and not a trader should do this.
      Over trading carries a huge risk, this is like we gamble on our forex account. Expand your experience, and use good money management in your account, so we will avoid being called over trading.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024 is a jewel in the rough kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the over trading is a common cause of loss and a solid reason for to washed your trading account must avoid to over trading because it's very dangerous for trading account this purpose we have to make trades with good analysis and good leanings. So that we made succubus in Forex trading.your experience, and use good money management in your account, so we will avoid being called over trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2