• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: ♿Over Trading🤑

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424 has much to be proud of Fozia424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      669 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,048 Times in 465 Posts

Default ♿Over Trading🤑

Hi friends how are you expecting all people will be fine ,today i tell you what is over trading ??
      Over trading means, trading more than one trading at a time.sometimes its good so that we can recover our loss , sometimes it increase our losses.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Fozia424 for this useful post.

muhammad saleem 945 (06-10-2019), shahid sandhu (05-21-2019), springjet014 (06-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan1111 is just really nice Anwarkhan1111 is just really nice Anwarkhan1111 is just really nice Anwarkhan1111 is just really nice Anwarkhan1111 is just really nice Anwarkhan1111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Over trading refers excessive buying and selling of stocks by either a broker on an individual traders .
      Both are entirely different situation and have very different implications.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that we should work to achieve our target. Because if we start over trading then it will take us towards the loss and it's the worst enemy for a trader special for a new traders.sometimes its good so that we can recover our loss , sometimes it increase our losses.I hope like my post

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,519 Times in 639 Posts

Yes we should select a target and then we should work to achieve our target. Because if we start over trading then it will take us towards the loss and it's the worst enemy for a trader special for a new traders.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

shahid sandhu is a jewel in the rough shahid sandhu is a jewel in the rough shahid sandhu is a jewel in the rough shahid sandhu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear over trading is very dangerous and wrong decision to make much profit the over trading is a common cause of loss and a solid reason for to washed your trading account must avoid to over trading because it's very dangerous for trading account

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahid sandhu for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee is a name known to all Shahjee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum fellow I am fine and enjoy the trading very much. I also posted a thread about this and I think at once we make 4 to 5 trades. We should not be greedy at any point. We have to save our account to washed out. And for this purpose we have to make trades with good analysis and good learnings. So that we made sucuss in forex trading.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,794 Times in 3,177 Posts

We should not be over-trading because it is very harmful. If we have been earning profits then due to overtreading, we get corpse, then it is better than we get a little profit and not more and do not trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah is a splendid one to behold Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Over trading means a lot of things. Sometimes it can mean trading outside or more than one's trading plan or target. As a trader we should cultivate the habit of trading in respect to our account and trading plan and objective. We should not be greedy to do more than we should. The market will always remain and there will always be profits to be made from it. I hope someone heeds to this.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is mostly done by newbies because of their ignorance and or having little trading experience. Yup over trading is very dangerous for us, and not a trader should do this.
      Over trading carries a huge risk, this is like we gamble on our forex account. Expand your experience, and use good money management in your account, so we will avoid being called over trading.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the over trading is a common cause of loss and a solid reason for to washed your trading account must avoid to over trading because it's very dangerous for trading account this purpose we have to make trades with good analysis and good leanings. So that we made succubus in Forex trading.your experience, and use good money management in your account, so we will avoid being called over trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2