• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Don't invest money without experience.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan has a reputation beyond repute faridakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      544 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,681 Times in 1,008 Posts

Yes think before you invest money in the real trading world,I think mistakes like avoiding money management when trading and avoiding greed is very helpful for the Forex traders and they should always try not to make this type of mistakes. At the end they will be profitable for this.nothing is impossible if you take care
      ------------------ FARIDA KHAN ------------------

My Trading Journal ------> https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to faridakhan for this useful post.

laila143 (06-12-2019), mohsin87 (06-12-2019), moona143 (06-12-2019), tania321 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143 has much to be proud of moona143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,031 Times in 368 Posts

Dear fellow,Without knowledge,Trading is a suicide,Most of the traders trade the market without any experience and we should always avoid trading in the Forex market without any prior experience because we would not understand the market movement and thus there are all possibilities of making some wrong trades and losing more money to the Forex market,Stay happy

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to moona143 for this useful post.

laila143 (06-12-2019), mohsin87 (06-12-2019), tania321 (06-12-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

Kumailnaqvi is on a distinguished road Kumailnaqvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before investing money on forex trading. One should gain knowledge and experience, get know how of the trading lingo. MT 5 forum is best for this purpose as it offers a lot of information. Start trading on demo account. Practice until you're satisfied that you won't make silly mistakes which would cause you huge losses with your money you're willing to invest. Trade on bonus account and start with a small lot size. this will make you a perfect trader in the future.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,168 Times in 509 Posts

Hi Guys,I think success in different business requires knowledge along with experience; currencies is not any exception. To become successful Trader in this kind of huge current market, besides technological and theoretical knowledge you additionally need Forex currency trading experience,Good luck

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to mohsin87 for this useful post.

laila143 (06-12-2019), tania321 (06-12-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143 is a glorious beacon of light laila143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

investing money without having real experience is unknown to me along with having such an option of earning bonus to trade and make profit also.trading on real money requires higher level of experience so that we can defend our money and also earn from it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to laila143 For This Useful Post:

tania321 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rjahmad is on a distinguished road Rjahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex Is Very Risky business for those who are newbies and they don't know about forex they are inexperienced.someone tell these peoples that you can earn money by just Buying and selling they don't know anything else.So these peoples invest and Loose their hard earned money and after that they leave this forex world.So its better for these Newbies to Learn proper Forex before putting their real money,they have to work on Demo to get experience and then Start with real to Earn Weekly profits.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

tania321 has a spectacular aura about tania321 has a spectacular aura about tania321 has a spectacular aura about tania321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex requires our money to be invested as input money.before investing our real money we should make sure that we can handle the trading in a better way.to assess it we can use demo account of expected input money and try trades seriously and check the accuracy level.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 is on a distinguished road waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Any thing you want to do in life and not only Forex trading you should first get the proper know how on that thing first other wise you will only be entangling your self in an irrecoverable risk. So before you invest into the Forex market even though a trader promised to give you a %100 guaranteed signal you still need to at list understand the act of Forex trading first before you trade Forex at all.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend your advice is very useful for newbies who are just joining the forex. It's often seen in forex that if any person have little bit knowledge about forex they invested money and face loss in forex with completely destroy of investment.
      So I advise to all newbies do not invest money until have sufficient knowledge and experience related to forex trading.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

Jafrizohaib is on a distinguished road Jafrizohaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Momibhai     
      Many people ask questions that can they invest money in forex trading. Even I know that they are new in trading.
      I suggest that before start trading with their own money they must learn the knowledge of trading and then gain full experience by practice on demo. So they do not loss their money.
      Thanks for your valuable views . This post is especially for newbies in forex market . Its not easy to make money through forex in few days . It requires a lot of time , knowledge and experience . My advice to all newbies is that you must prepare yourself before you get into the forex trade . Greed and shortcuts will lead you to a great loss .

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4