• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: If you want to get success in Forex Trading, Must need to Select only ONE Pair (Item)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are wholly rightful concerning your analysis. This is chiefly religious for newbeis to concenter only one or two yoke to captain them. Once you are plentifully aware and master's that pair, you can do more analysis about your calling.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Osbert For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid has a spectacular aura about rizwanshahid has a spectacular aura about rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      736 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes to be consistent we need to be more relying on one currency pair because if we will kepp changing currency pair our vision about this pair will be less accurate due to switching to other currency pairs too.And we ant give equal focus to many pairs therefore stay on one of your choice.
      Trust only on Allah

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,689 Times in 1,702 Posts

you are true of we choice one yoke for one lunatic and avocation at this pair after one moon we get highest profit and also we are fully reliance at this brace and after one we wish another suit and empty trading up our instruction and undergo and reason horizontal increased and also our account be in a safe oversight.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100 is a splendid one to behold Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman999     
      Honorable mt5 forum fellows how are you hopefully you are fine. Today I am going to share my personal observation and experience regarding Forex trading business. If any body want to get success in this risky business, must need to select only one currency pair or nay other Forex trading item.
      For the reason behind this we can study and analysis easily also remember to all ups and downs of such pair.
      well my friend you are right, though every individual have different level of understanding to the number of currency pairs the want to trade with but if one really want to be successful in forx trading then it is important for one to select only one currency pair. Select the currency pair that suit you and which you have knowledge the most.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raw100 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (07-31-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 876 Posts

Dear friend as we know that forex is a risky but profitable business and every one can do this but it depends upon the mentality of the person who want to do it because if you are your not so dare and always afraid of loss then it will be very difficult for you to sustain in this business if you want to start this business you should be brave heart risk taker patience and hard worker

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bazmi786 for this useful post.

Mehak48 (07-31-2019), mohsin66 (07-31-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it doesn't really matter whether you select one pair or multiple pairs. Maybe when you are starting out, it is better to just get familiar with one pair but as you trade on, you will realize the patterns repeat themselves in all the other pairs, the only thing different is the way they react to those patterns and the volume traded per day.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Bored

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,689 Posts

I don't agree with this saying, because trading with just one pair will only limit our chances of earning, if we want to make good money we must try and trade as many pairs that we could possibly trade before we can have the chance to become successful.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman999     
      Honorable mt5 forum fellows how are you hopefully you are fine. Today I am going to share my personal observation and experience regarding Forex trading business. If any body want to get success in this risky business, must need to select only one currency pair or nay other Forex trading item.
      For the reason behind this we can study and analysis easily also remember to all ups and downs of such pair.
      You are right studying and trading only one currency pairs is very beneficial. Forex is not that easy ,so analysing many currency pairs at a time will weaken the ability to take right decision. Forex need good thinking and reasoning .If we analyse only one currency pair we will be able to be more accurate than watching different currency charts. Let try to follow some simple tricks to capture pips,Trade wisely

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3