• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: If you want to get success in Forex Trading, Must need to Select only ONE Pair (Item)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

truly sir the y I am going to share my own perception and experience in regards to Forex exchanging business. In the event that anyone need to get accomplishment in this hazardous business, must need to choose just a single money pair or nay other Forex exchanging thing. you have squandered your whole parcel measure on only one yet that won't go as arranged. That causes misfortunes and there would be not chance to exchange different sets which has advertise open door for you. I have found that that aptitude denies dealers much.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert has a spectacular aura about Osbert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are wholly rightful concerning your analysis. This is chiefly religious for newbeis to concenter only one or two yoke to captain them. Once you are plentifully aware and master's that pair, you can do more analysis about your calling.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Osbert For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      724 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes to be consistent we need to be more relying on one currency pair because if we will kepp changing currency pair our vision about this pair will be less accurate due to switching to other currency pairs too.And we ant give equal focus to many pairs therefore stay on one of your choice.
      Trust only on Allah

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,959 Times in 829 Posts

you are true of we choice one yoke for one lunatic and avocation at this pair after one moon we get highest profit and also we are fully reliance at this brace and after one we wish another suit and empty trading up our instruction and undergo and reason horizontal increased and also our account be in a safe oversight.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Raw100 will become famous soon enough Raw100 will become famous soon enough Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman999     
      Honorable mt5 forum fellows how are you hopefully you are fine. Today I am going to share my personal observation and experience regarding Forex trading business. If any body want to get success in this risky business, must need to select only one currency pair or nay other Forex trading item.
      For the reason behind this we can study and analysis easily also remember to all ups and downs of such pair.
      well my friend you are right, though every individual have different level of understanding to the number of currency pairs the want to trade with but if one really want to be successful in forx trading then it is important for one to select only one currency pair. Select the currency pair that suit you and which you have knowledge the most.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3