• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Importance of spread.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ghazanfar865 is just really nice Ghazanfar865 is just really nice Ghazanfar865 is just really nice Ghazanfar865 is just really nice Ghazanfar865 is just really nice Ghazanfar865's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother a very useful information regarding spread many trader not aware about the information. Spread is the direct profit for broker and insta forex is doing very best as matter of spread. The currency with high spread level must have big moment in term of profit and loss low capital must be aware of them avoid possible avoid trading on high spread pairs. Same gold is exists with high spread.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghazanfar865 For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86 will become famous soon enough ExtraAmeer86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes The spread is the cost of each transaction that broker charges and determines if that cost is appropriate for your trading style. Secondly all investors and traders.it was later on after meeting up with other traders and books read that was when i understood that spread is the profit margin. it will save your money in terms of operating cost. Some instruments have very low cost, like Currency majors have low speed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExtraAmeer86 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009 is a splendid one to behold Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      329 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear brother how are you spread of the Pears if the the directly benefited to the broker and burden on the traders so ft spread will be shot at will be benefited to the trader always try to trade with the low spread pair big spread is the state way exorbitant to the trader so always avoid from big spread trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnum009 For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Importance of forex spread's. The spread is the key part of a financial market. Most trading systems and strategies are highly dependent on the spread offer by the broker and often a spread value that is too high may render a trading system useless. Important part of the successful execution of the ideas is the size of their reach.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazishramzan For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Spread is not important for the traders because it's not the traders that benefit from it, but the brokers, a spread is a small amount that is place on every pairs we open as a fee for the transaction. Banks also do this
      On a major pair, If the real price is ask price is 2.2334 then the broker will offer it to us as 2.2337.
      They have added three pips on it. Every brokers does this and it's just that it can be higher than another.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

Goodness90 (06-17-2019), lola212 (06-17-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019), omooba (06-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,122 Times in 900 Posts

Spread is very important on forex trading, actually spread is the commission of broker house. They took the their profits and commission from the spread. some broker offers lots of spread, some broker offers limited spread.
      I think instaforex is the best broker according to spread system where they have fixed spread.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman Mushtaq will become famous soon enough Usman Mushtaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it's very important to know the spread in the forex market. A trader that trades with low spreads will have less operating cost and long-term savings. Therefore, a high spread trader will have to generate higher profits to offset the cost. A trader that trades with low spreads will have less operating cost and long-term savings. Therefore, a high spread trader will have to generate higher profits to offset the cost. For many traders, the spread is very important within their losses and gains. At the time of selecting the best forex broker, you must take into account several criteria including the spread.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Right traders should be educated about the lack of information regarding the possibility of manipulating.it to discourage traders from trading a particular pair.it was later on after meeting up with other traders and books.Status of a customer also impact spread as large. these pairs also have high liquidity.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2