• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Is every broker use same spread

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Azam777 has a spectacular aura about Azam777 has a spectacular aura about Azam777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is every broker use same spread

I wants to ask from all the members that is every broker use same spread for providing trading platform to the traders I don't think so I think that is different brokers the use different spreads for providing trading opportunities to the trader and those brokers who don't give spread they charge commission from the traders

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Azam777 for this useful post.

muhammad saleem 945 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111 has a spectacular aura about Anwarkhan1111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A foreign exchange broker takes order to buy or sell currencies and executes them.
      Forex broker typically operate on the over the counter.
      This is market that is not subject to the same regulations others financial exchanges.
      And the forex broker may not be subject to may of the rules that govern securities transactions.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

deex has a spectacular aura about deex has a spectacular aura about deex has a spectacular aura about deex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azam777     
      I wants to ask from all the members that is every broker use same spread for providing trading platform to the traders I don't think so I think that is different brokers the use different spreads for providing trading opportunities to the trader and those brokers who don't give spread they charge commission from the traders
      Every broker has different spreads for every pair. While you find high spreads with some brokers, you get smaller spreads with other brokers. Even price difference with every broker despite the fact that the market is one over the counter trading platform.
      Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
      Kindly THANK ME if this post is helpful. Gracias!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deex For This Useful Post:

rizwanksb06 (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,187 Times in 1,384 Posts

Not so at all, the Broker's separate spread of a broker .Whenever you were making your account, So you create your account with the broker which is the low spread So that you get more profits from this..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

rizwanksb06 (06-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan has a spectacular aura about Nazishramzan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend this business we all know that depends on the foreign exchange currencies. In this business currencies are sell or buy. Brokers sells and buys the currencies and they charges some like tax to provide the facility to sell and buy. That is spread and it's different for all the broker.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazishramzan For This Useful Post:

rizwanksb06 (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

rizwanksb06 will become famous soon enough rizwanksb06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every broker has different spread,some has less and some has more speed.
      So I think spread is depend on broker decision.
      Broker receive commission and tax on buying and selling the currencies.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945 is a jewel in the rough muhammad saleem 945's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No my dear friend every broker has different spreads. Forex is online business in which thousands of people working and earning money through it by trading through different countries currency and metal according to their knowledge and experience related to forex trading.
      These all trading are going on under the supervisor of the broker. We sell and buy trade in the shape of currency through a broker on which he changed some Tex from us.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

forexgurubd99 will become famous soon enough forexgurubd99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First of all i want to make clear that what is spread. Spread is the difference between buy and sell price of a currency pair. So if you notice carefully you will get that spread is different between different brokers. Actually different broker use different spread and it makes them different from each other. Some broker use fixed spread for its member. But some broker don't use fixed spread they change all the time. So before creating any account you have to look at it and choose right one.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to forexgurubd99 For This Useful Post:

abid1256 (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256 is a jewel in the rough abid1256's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we agree that the you get smaller spreads with other brokers. Even price difference with every broker despite the fact that the market is one over the counter trading platform .actually different broker use different spread and it makes them different from each other. Some broker use fixed spread for its member. But some broker don't use fixed spread they change all the time.

Reply to thread