• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 81 of 95 ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ...

Thread: Ayesha786 Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha786     
      The price of gold has retested the previously broken support which is now turning into resistance at 1498.00, noting that stability below this level will push the price to achieve further bearish intraday movement, and the next target is to test 1480.00. Therefore, the bearish bias remains likely during the day, keeping in mind that breaching the target will extend the bearish wave to target 1450.00 areas in the short term, while breaching 1498.00 will stop the expected decline and lead the price to regain the main bullish trend again. Expected trading range for today is between 1477.00 support and 1500.00 resistance. Expected trend for today: Bearish.
      hello hy how are you matt according to the technical the trend of the currency pair is Bullish .. Because currency pair break the resistance level and trade above that level...price shows positive trading to head towards testing the broken support that turns into resistance at 1503.00, as long as the price is below this level, so our bearish trend expectations will remain active for today, supported by the negative pressure that comes from the EMA50, reminding you that our next main target is located at 1477.00.

The expected trading range for today is between 1477.00 support and 1503.00
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

Ayesha786 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786 has much to be proud of Ayesha786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      450 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,363 Times in 480 Posts

EURUSD continues to fluctuate in a tight path, keeping the bullish scenario intact over intraday basis, noting that the rally is temporary, waiting to test 1.1100 before resuming the bearish trend, taking into consideration that breaching the target will push the price to 1.1180 As a next positive target, a break of 1.1005 will stop the expected rally and press the price down again. Expected trading range for today is between 1.0970 support and 1.1140 resistance.

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to Ayesha786 for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Ladla (09-11-2019), MartyFish (09-11-2019), peterson (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019), Unregistered (1), Zuhaib99 (09-11-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,474 Times in 3,281 Posts

EURUSD continues to fluctuate in a tight path, keeping the bullish scenario intact over intraday basis, noting that the rally is temporary, waiting to test 1.1100 before resuming the bearish trend, taking into consideration that breaching the target will push the price to 1.1180 As a next positive target, a break of 1.1005 will stop the expected rally and press the price down again. Expected trading range for today is between 1.0970 support and 1.1140 resistance.
      greeting and good morning to my deer meat Ayesha how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and make it a good thought it from you are trading
      I see you are analysis for Euro USD in my opinion you are wrong decision for mine dear I see the setup there is no scenario for bullish IC in h4 time frame and there is a strong position for downtrend so I expect for its don't and movement

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), peterson (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cool

Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99 has a reputation beyond repute Zuhaib99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1531 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,034 Posts

Hello

Eur/usd still not take a volatile moments its rang between 1.1080 resistance level and of 1.10 support level these two levels are very crucial for upside direction or for down side direction because we know when a support and resistance levels broken the pair go more to that side so we need to focus on scalping until these two levels are not cross
      Best of luck

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zuhaib99 for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,372 Times in 910 Posts

Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.I am completely agree with your analysis because market is now should move upside because this week market of EURUSD did not move well so I hope that today market will you make a trend and it should go up because this is the support level break it is better that market should take support and makeup trend and your is very strength and at this time so hopefully market will make a bullish trend I am very confident I hope that everyone will enjoy

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Khan70 (09-11-2019), smart4x (09-11-2019), Soha G (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 1,774 Posts

Yes of course the EUR USD is Bullish and according to the technical analysis the market give us the buying opportunity in the foriegn currency exchange market from the support level of 1.1000 so .
      I will suggest that the buying opportunity up to the technical analysis level of resistance 1.1180 is best buying opportunity for the traders.
      Attached Images  
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

Soha G (09-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,013 Posts

Hi bro good afternoon I m agreed with you that eurusd still in bearish trend because price yet not break the resistance level of 1100 this thing shows they power of bearish in market price must hit 0930.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

Soha G (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G has a reputation beyond repute Soha G's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,650 Times in 743 Posts

I am completely agree with your analysis you are absolutely right your USD is looking for bullish trend I am also bullish but the reality is this that market is not moving so I will suggest you that wait and see that what will be the behaviour of the market if market take decision to go any side then you should take entry in the market without confirmation it will be definitely risk and market can give us great loss

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla is a splendid one to behold Ladla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,000 Times in 437 Posts

:

Eurusd currency pair is best currency pair and it is mostly use able trading pair like GBPUSD so many traders like to trade on this currency pair. But its movement is very slow and in this week again it was showing slow movement but today it is showing some movement to downward. And according to my analysis it will go down more so sell trade will be the best option so set your trade at sell on this currency pair.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ladla for this useful post.

Ayesha786 (09-11-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-11-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Niazi 741 will become famous soon enough Niazi 741's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Friends I am New here My Trading Experience is 2 years and i am day trader i am much experience about forex market. but i want to improve my experience more and more that's why i joined mt5 forex forum. i hope i will take benifit of your experience thank you very much
      Most welcome Ayesha786.
      This is a best forum for trading. See anlysis and make your analysis about market. So i congrats to you for choosing this trading general. Because this forum provide us to earn good bonus for trading. So keep doing good post for good bonus. After taking bonus we can trade.
      We can learn from each other but it is not easy to learn first of all make practice on demo account trade. After that trade on live account with fully taking information about market. Best of luck.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Niazi 741 for this useful post.

Ayesha786 (09-11-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-11-2019), theomilli (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 81 of 95 ... 76 79 80 81 82 83 86 ...