• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 ... 80 83 84 85

Thread: Ayesha786 Trading Journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,072 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha786     
      The price of gold completed the formation of a bearish wedge pattern that appears in the picture, trading positively yesterday, and returns to fluctuation near the main rising trend line shown in the picture, accompanied by the arrival of stochastic to oversold areas. Therefore, these factors encourage us to favor the bullish bias during the coming sessions, and the targets begin to confirm the breach of the 1508.00 barrier to open the way for the rally towards 1555.00 zones mainly, taking into consideration that the breach of 1485.00 will stop the expected rally and pressurize the price to start a short term corrective wave. Expected trading range for today is between 1485.00 support and 1525.00 resistance.
      Good afternoon friends,
      Hi dear friend how are you I hope you all are fine and enjoying your trading, today was the Friday last day trading week as well as bonus day. I hope you all get good bonus, dear friend Forex trading is worldwide online business which give us opportunity to make our future bright. we must built up our trading knowledge, trading skills and trading experience for get good earning. try to become always professional trader because the basic reason of Failures is greed and lack of knowledge.
      Yes dear friend I am totally agree with your analysis you are absolutely right your analysis same like my analysis gold is making bullish trend now and at least it will touch today 15:30 level so wait for the New York session and get good profit
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

ElizaBeth (09-13-2019), fragile (09-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth has a reputation beyond repute ElizaBeth's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,596 Times in 1,299 Posts

The price of gold completed the formation of a bearish wedge pattern that appears in the picture, trading positively yesterday, and returns to fluctuation near the main rising trend line shown in the picture, accompanied by the arrival of stochastic to oversold areas. Therefore, these factors encourage us to favor the bullish bias during the coming sessions, and the targets begin to confirm the breach of the 1508.00 barrier to open the way for the rally towards 1555.00 zones mainly, taking into consideration that the breach of 1485.00 will stop the expected rally and pressurize the price to start a short term corrective wave. Expected trading range for today is between 1485.00 support and 1525.00 resistance.
      Good evening dear fellow,
      My take on the Gold Spot is that dear fellow watching for the long positions on the Gold as long as the yellow metal is above the 1500 level i am watching for the long positions on this pair and below the 1500 level further short on the yellow metal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaBeth For This Useful Post:

fragile (09-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,072 Posts

EUR/USD

EUR/USD fell down sharply to 1.0930 on the news that ECB added an open-ended QE of ą20 billion per month starting November 1st. Shortly after that, the currency pair rose above the key resistance levels 1.1016 and 1.1060 after president Trumpís tweets regarding the FED rate policy. The next resistance level is at 1.1085. In the opposite direction, the new support levels would be 1.1060 and 1.1016.
      the EURUSD pair is that dear fellow i am watching for the long positions on this pair as long as the pair is above the 1.1090 level i am strong on the long side and below this level will watch for potential short. Good luck dear fellow.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

dilawar niazi (09-13-2019), fragile (09-13-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,524 Times in 4,567 Posts

EUR/USD

EUR/USD fell down sharply to 1.0930 on the news that ECB added an open-ended QE of ą20 billion per month starting November 1st. Shortly after that, the currency pair rose above the key resistance levels 1.1016 and 1.1060 after president Trumpís tweets regarding the FED rate policy. The next resistance level is at 1.1085. In the opposite direction, the new support levels would be 1.1060 and 1.1016.

Good afternoon I hope youíre good and having some profit per market yes yesterday euro UST had a very nice up-and-down moves Both buyers and sellers Iíve got good profit from it and now this assets are strongly British and I think we should buy it for the tp 1.123 resistance and Iím so sure that this pair will hopefully get there

Have a nice day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

dilawar niazi (09-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz is a jewel in the rough abid nawaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends how are i hope you are fine and your job is doing very well your analysis is very strong and i appreciate your analysis.The movement of Gold in this weak is very slow otherwise the Gold is very volatile pair .we should trade on this pair with large capital account.The price Gold circulate around 1480 to 1520.This weakened this ideal price of the Gold ,Friends Forex market is very risky market ,In this trading market can changed her trend at any time

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abid nawaz For This Useful Post:

dilawar niazi (09-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi has a brilliant future dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,795 Times in 684 Posts

Assalamu Alaikum
      Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.
      Thanks dear for sharing your thoughts with us.Gold is now heading down and i think there is very good chance to move more down even more because now on higher time frame market hit very good resistance level at 1555 area and from that level market reject well. Weekly time frame there is very good bearish pinbar candlestick formed that is also bearish i think market will reach 1450 area. Lets see what happen best of luck mate.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,387 Times in 782 Posts

Good afternoon peneulophir my friend,yeah i think i agree that its good to buy USDJPY now because in my chart especially H4 chart it is showing a bullish sign so i think for today we will gonna see USDJPY will move to the upside and looking at daily chart i also see a bullish sign so overall this week USDJPY will try to move up. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.Greeting dear all friends.
      Hopefully all of you will be fine and doing good in trading journal. You made good analysis, i appreciated your analysis and fully agree with you. I also predict that this pair will move in bulish trend and now it is giving us buy opportunity.last night the market off GOLD movement was terrible, where did it go up and down with the strong power like lumping horse, yes, mencal. overnight GOLD successfully rose to the resistance of 1524.36 and the support to be at 1485.41 and the price is currently on the way to decline to its support and if we look at the news today it is likely that the European session, gold will continue its decline like the shadow dayli formed and will make a profit if you sell entries. greetings success and greeting withdrawal hopefully we get a lot of payday this week.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

ashar (09-13-2019), Nisha999 (09-13-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001 is a splendid one to behold Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD

After yesterday's fall to 1.0984 the pair is trying to recover and a key resistance for that will be yesterday's broken support at 1.1016. If the pair does not manage to stay above 1.1016 a new test of the 1.0984 could be expected.
      Eur/usd was under extreme selling pressure and yesterday it again cross 1.1000 support level which clearly shown that the pair is under selling zone currently it trading above from 1.10 level but i believe veey soon it will down again if Eur news ans data doesn't support it amy way time will show us everything very soon wait for it best of luck

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Welcome001 For This Useful Post:

ashar (09-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 ... 80 83 84 85