• Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169
    Results 1,681 to 1,683 of 1683

Thread: Ayesha786 Trading Journal

1. #1681 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973 has a brilliant future AbdulRehman973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 823 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha786     
      EUR/USD

The US dollar depreciated sharply against the euro after the EDF decided to leave interest rates unchanged and signals that they will not adjust or decline until 2020. The pair continues to strengthen after the resistance level is broken at 1.1109. and is getting ready to check the next resistance at 1.1139. The first support is 1.1066. Higher volatility is expected around 12:45 GMT, when the ECB will announce a decision on the interest rate, during and after the Lagard press conference (13:30 GMT) and the election results. in the UK (after 22:00 GMT).
      EUR USD will touch the level of 1.1170 in this week so I am suggesting buying opportunities available on this currency pair to Grab a good profit. We have to watch the ECB RATE POLICY & ECB chairman press conference. So stay tunes with fundamental analysis about EUR wish you best of luck.
      AbdulRehman973 trading journal.

2. #1682 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7437 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,692 Times in 5,605 Posts

Gold
      Gold price traded positively positive to confirm the breach of 1467.00 level, which turns the intraday path towards the rise, on its way to test 1489.00 level before trying to resume the corrective downtrend again. Thus, we are more likely to witness further gains today, considering that exceeding the target level will lead the price to achieve more gains and restore the main bullish trend again, while breaking 1467.00 will stop the positive possibility and press the price to resume the bearish corrective path. The expected trading range for today is between 1460.00 support and 1489.00 resistance.
      good analysis , mate. the precious metal seems generally on the rise. though there are possibilities of declines as the metal rises in value. such declines would only be better offers to the buyers who would most likely be targeting 1485, enroute 1500. alternatively, if price breaks below 1465, we are most likely going to see 1445 in the charts soon.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

3. #1683 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba is a splendid one to behold ghulammujtaba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,004 Times in 472 Posts

EUR/USD

The US dollar depreciated sharply against the euro after the EDF decided to leave interest rates unchanged and signals that they will not adjust or decline until 2020. The pair continues to strengthen after the resistance level is broken at 1.1109. and is getting ready to check the next resistance at 1.1139. The first support is 1.1066. Higher volatility is expected around 12:45 GMT, when the ECB will announce a decision on the interest rate, during and after the Lagard press conference (13:30 GMT) and the election results. in the UK (after 22:00 GMT).
      Good evening friend
      I hope u r also fine friend I agree with your analysis this pair is going bullish mood but I guess not beat resistance level going down on world pivot point best of luck friend I need your analysis thanks

Reply to thread
    Page 169 of 169 ... 164 167 168 169