Quote Originally Posted by Ayesha786     
Gold, silver, platinum and palladium all gained with the fundamentals yesterday solidly supportive of the safe-haven asset class. U.S. equities had a moderate decline, creating an aversion to the risk-on asset class. The trade talks between the United States and China hit a brick wall yesterday with President Trump saying that he was looking for a “complete” trade deal with China rather than an interim deal. Next week maybe the gold touch 15.60 we need wait and watch and make a good trade sell or buy

Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy your weekend with your friends and family so my dear friend I am going to share with you my own analysis about gold my friends gold in bullish mode from 1485 because it hold the level and now its remain bullish because its trend is bullish and its next target is 1534 and further up side move to 1555 and then in long term senario it touch the level of 1600 and further 1700 so only look for buy opportunities and then you make a good profit here good luck