• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: what is actually happening ?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,886 Times in 1,203 Posts

Default what is actually happening ?

Week by week since months ago and the forum bonus goes well for people who are completely cheaters and rules breakers while most of those who made real and good work get nearly nothing ?

personally i have supposed the problem is because the presence of some cheaters of high power , so i decided to fight for right and honesty till these cheaters have gone away , and i think everyone here have known what honesty and right made me do

and i have supposed that things will be better but it still the same

so what's really happening , there must be something wrong when i see people with copy and paste posts , clear cheating , mutual thanks , clear unregistered thanks cheating , poor language , repeated content come around and express their happiness with the high rewards and high bonus returns while people with good work get a Punsh in their faces

if the situation is that then this hasn't become an issue of bonus anymore , it's something bigger because i can't imagine making a fantastic work with no return while a copied work , cheated work , spam work get the highest return

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

arda (05-24-2019), Interlock (05-25-2019), Moody17 (05-25-2019), Youcefstyles (05-27-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,259 Times in 1,693 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     

Week by week since months ago and the forum bonus goes well for people who are completely cheaters and rules breakers while most of those who made real and good work get nearly nothing ?

personally i have supposed the problem is because the presence of some cheaters of high power , so i decided to fight for right and honesty till these cheaters have gone away , and i think everyone here have known what honesty and right made me do

so what's really happening , there must be something wrong when i see people with copy and paste posts , clear cheating , mutual thanks , clear unregistered thanks cheating , poor language , repeated content come around and express their happiness with the high rewards and high bonus returns while people with good work get a Punsh in their faces

if the situation is that then this hasn't become an issue of bonus anymore , it's something bigger because i can't imagine making a fantastic work with no return while a copied work , cheated work , spam work get the highest return
      I also do not understand what is happening here in the forum
      I have been trying to improve my performance for weeks but nothing happens
      I still get a very bad bonus and I do not understand why
      Even the 20 cents for post we received before the new system is no longer available

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

Interlock (05-25-2019), The End (05-24-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,465 Times in 1,718 Posts

Let me tell you some facts
      unregistered thanks, they are worthless compared to members thanks. Do not bother yourself again about that
      as for the amount of bonus you get, I see that you are not active in the trading journal section or in the forum like everyone else so why do you expect to get a big bonus
      For example how much did you post in the previous week? I see 9 posts and you got about 9 $ meaning 1$ for each post
      Try to write at least 10 posts every day you like everyone else
      I also see you are active in 6 or 5 specific trading journals. Why do not you try to post in other journals as well?
      In the end, is not about others cheating or not. It is about you not being active .......YOU GET 1$ PER POST !!!!
      also, try to be active when most members are active like if you post in the evening you won't get the bonus you want

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

Interlock (05-25-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      Let me tell you some facts
      unregistered thanks, they are worthless compared to members thanks. Do not bother yourself again about that
      as for the amount of bonus you get, I see that you are not active in the trading journal section or in the forum like everyone else so why do you expect to get a big bonus
      For example how much did you post in the previous week? I see 9 posts and you got about 9 $ meaning 1$ for each post
      Try to write at least 10 posts every day you like everyone else
      I also see you are active in 6 or 5 specific trading journals. Why do not you try to post in other journals as well?
      In the end, is not about others cheating or not. It is about you not being active .......YOU GET 1$ PER POST !!!!
      also, try to be active when most members are active like if you post in the evening you won't get the bonus you want
      i am here a part of this forum before you even know about it , posting more or less has never been that issue , everyone knows how active i am , how successful trader more than anyone around here , taking about number of posts ? , this is the same number of posts that makes tons of dollars for many others and even for me in the past , you have considered this week as a measure , look at my previous weeks it was the same too , even all of this doesn't change the fact that cheaters are rewarded here and it seems you haven't already known what i have i did for the sake of good people in this forum , so stop pretending to be a defender without knowing anything

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to The End for this useful post.

Interlock (05-25-2019), Moody17 (05-25-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am here a part of this forum before you even know about it , posting more or less has never been that issue , everyone knows how active i am , how successful trader more than anyone around here , taking about number of posts ? , this is the same number of posts that makes tons of dollars for many others and even for me in the past , you have considered this week as a measure , look at my previous weeks it was the same too , even all of this doesn't change the fact that cheaters are rewarded here and it seems you haven't already known what i have i did for the sake of good people in this forum , so stop pretending to be a defender without knowing anything
      i agree with you you are a good man i like you become our moderator i have been with the same problems over weeks until i have stopped working in mt5 and this account was banned several times by the moderator mt5bozdevil i get no bonus in several weeks although i work well and post good number of posts

but i got no bonus so i stopped my work

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moody17 for this useful post.

Interlock (05-25-2019), The End (05-25-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arda     
      I also do not understand what is happening here in the forum
      I have been trying to improve my performance for weeks but nothing happens
      I still get a very bad bonus and I do not understand why
      Even the 20 cents for post we received before the new system is no longer available
      from what i am noticing you are a disciplined member and this is among the reasons why i like to give you some advises when i see you setting up a risky signal or taking a wrong decision , i would like to tell you that many weeks ago have gone and i got for example 1 $ or 2 $ , even the 20 cents were not count too

Quote Originally Posted by Moody17     
      i agree with you you are a good man i like you become our moderator i have been with the same problems over weeks until i have stopped working in mt5 and this account was banned several times by the moderator mt5bozdevil i get no bonus in several weeks although i work well and post good number of posts

but i got no bonus so i stopped my work
      first , thank you for your wish , and i am sorry for banning your account by someone who didn't deserve his job for years , i don't know you very well but if you are really a good quality poster then you have the right to complain too , stopping work and leaving the forum , i don't know what to tell you about this , personally i am going to think about it if this situation has continued , i gave so much to the forum even more than what i can do , but till the moment i got absolutely nothing , so this idea may find its way to my brain as i said if this has continued

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

Interlock (05-25-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,745 Times in 2,478 Posts

I think MT5 Administrator, Super moderator and Moderators should keep eye on them who have been receiving $100+ per week. Hoestly It's not a good sign for MT5 forum. Because those who are receiving $100+ per week won't publish their achievement because they are cheaters. Sorry i becomes so offensive but it's the reality. If you don't disclose your bonus amount then how could other people know that MT5 forum provides good amount of bonus for trading!!!

Seriously top level management should take this with top priority. Otherwise good users won't be available in this beautiful forum. It will turn into cheaters heaven.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

The End (05-25-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,825 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      I think MT5 Administrator, Super moderator and Moderators should keep eye on them who have been receiving $100+ per week. Hoestly It's not a good sign for MT5 forum. Because those who are receiving $100+ per week won't publish their achievement because they are cheaters. Sorry i becomes so offensive but it's the reality. If you don't disclose your bonus amount then how could other people know that MT5 forum provides good amount of bonus for trading!!!

Seriously top level management should take this with top priority. Otherwise good users won't be available in this beautiful forum. It will turn into cheaters heaven.
      Good evening
      You guys should have to do the focus at the the Trading and your second purpose should be the posting, do the posting and get the higher rewards, if your posts will be attractive so than definitely you guys will get the more thanks, according to rules everyone can get the 500$ bonus in a week, if more thanks and more posts he did, so that's why I suggest to all of you do focus at your posting and do not open any thread of complaint, and yes also I think so those who are getting the higher than 100$ bonus they should have to show their bonus but maybe they are afraid due to the haters, and the MR End you are talking again and again about the cheating I'm observing you from the last few days, you updated your journal once a time while you give your link again and again in the thread owner is this is not the cheating, you are doing cheating while you are blaming to others so better to do work and did not do the complain of anyone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EarningHat For This Useful Post:

Financial (05-25-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      3042 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      Good evening
      You guys should have to do the focus at the the Trading and your second purpose should be the posting, do the posting and get the higher rewards, if your posts will be attractive so than definitely you guys will get the more thanks, according to rules everyone can get the 500$ bonus in a week, if more thanks and more posts he did, so that's why I suggest to all of you do focus at your posting and do not open any thread of complaint, and yes also I think so those who are getting the higher than 100$ bonus they should have to show their bonus but maybe they are afraid due to the haters, and the MR End you are talking again and again about the cheating I'm observing you from the last few days, you updated your journal once a time while you give your link again and again in the thread owner is this is not the cheating, you are doing cheating while you are blaming to others so better to do work and did not do the complain of anyone
      posting in the thread owner log is cheating ? , you are so funny i think and why you seem to be angry with my words , do you have things to do and my words disturb these things ?

you are accusing me of cheating and this is a crime , the cheating that you are talking about is that i post two times about the update i do in my journal isn't it ? , you are so funny , very funny to the extent that made me laughed , is there a limit to the number of url posting in this thread ? , i even write that this is a reminder of the update

talking about cheaters ? , with my direct complains to the company , a great cheater has been kicked , i think you know him , very well

you know who is a cheater too ? , the cheater is the one who exceeds + 10 posts everyday , this is against the rules , and this one is you

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,825 Times in 871 Posts

posting in the thread owner log is cheating ? , you are so funny i think and why you seem to be angry with my words , do you have things to do and my words disturb these things ?

you are accusing me of cheating and this is a crime , the cheating that you are talking about is that i post two times about the update i do in my journal isn't it ? , you are so funny , very funny to the extent that made me laughed , is there a limit to the number of url posting in this thread ? , i even write that this is a reminder of the update

talking about cheaters ? , with my direct complains to the company , a great cheater has been kicked , i think you know him , very well

you know who is a cheater too ? , the cheater is the one who exceeds + 10 posts everyday , this is against the rules , and this one is you
      Lolx there is no rules about the post, but more than 20_25 posts in a day can be harmful by the ISCA bonus program system according to Instaforex you can do the posts as much you want some big cheaters are still here. But more than 20_25 posts is cheating wow it's so funny. If you also want to get more bonus than do more posts and attract to other members at your journal and do not waste your time here

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...