• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: what is actually happening ?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,531 Times in 1,936 Posts

This is proof of your repeated lie You are the same person in the Arab Forum you little cheater

Same pair aud/cad
      same day 04/24
      Published an hour and a half for each other
      Same analysis
      The same levels and in the same order lol

Now try to justify this ?? and it is not the only one you now huh

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

here is another on same day same pair same levels

49 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 78 63 68 61 6e 67 65 20 74 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 74 69 6d 65 2e

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (05-26-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      This is proof of your repeated lie You are the same person in the Arab Forum you little cheater

Same pair aud/cad
      same day 04/24
      Published an hour and a half for each other
      Same analysis
      The same levels and in the same order lol

Now try to justify this ?? and it is not the only one you now huh

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

here is another on same day same pair same levels

I see you are struggling to make him a cheater I am a member of his pamm account system he spread his analysis in blogs and fb group it become available for all his clients he is a man of honor

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moody17 For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (05-26-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3044 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,921 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moody17     
      I see you are struggling to make him a cheater I am a member of his pamm account system he spread his analysis in blogs and fb group it become available for all his clients he is a man of honor
      Brother , don't waste your time with someone like her , she has disabilities in understanding words , if she can't understand the meaning of shared connections of course she will never understand blogs , analysis sharing and of course pamm trading and i suppose she will never know how to manage other accounts or what the pamm word means , so let her smattering , she has concerns and ways to attack , ok i offered her help to make a direct contact with the mother broker , i think i can't offer more than that , she thoughts i am starving to death to the extent of being a cheater for bonus and money that is so LOL but ok she can also tell the forum administrations all over with the head masters of the mother broker , that's fine , but you , me , anyone who knows me well , we don't have to make explanations for her , she absolutely means nothing at all

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,531 Times in 1,936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Brother , don't waste your time with someone like her , she has disabilities in understanding words , if she can't understand the meaning of shared connections of course she will never understand blogs , analysis sharing and of course pamm trading and i suppose she will never know how to manage other accounts or what the pamm word means , so let her smattering , she has concerns and ways to attack , ok i offered her help to make a direct contact with the mother broker , i think i can't offer more than that , she thoughts i am starving to death to the extent of being a cheater for bonus and money that is so LOL but ok she can also tell the forum administrations all over with the head masters of the mother broker , that's fine , but you , me , anyone who knows me well , we don't have to make explanations for her , she absolutely means nothing at all
      shared connections yah
      the same name
      Same IP address
      Same analysis
      Keep sending your friends to defend you Mr. High IQ

49 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 78 63 68 61 6e 67 65 20 74 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 74 69 6d 65 2e

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,827 Times in 871 Posts

It would be better and you will get the advantage guys, if you did these posts at on other section because here you just wasting the time to proving that who is right or wrong, do the focus at your posting to collect the bonus to do Trading, here you are doing the fighting to just show off the world that how you treated, its better to forget this matter and it's my request to MT5 Adminstration to close this thread because i think they will not stop this fighting until this thread will not be closed.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3044 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,921 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      It would be better and you will get the advantage guys, if you did these posts at on other section because here you just wasting the time to proving that who is right or wrong, do the focus at your posting to collect the bonus to do Trading, here you are doing the fighting to just show off the world that how you treated, its better to forget this matter and it's my request to MT5 Adminstration to close this thread because i think they will not stop this fighting until this thread will not be closed.
      Brother , things are clear enough and i think you have seen my words well to make your own judgement , concerning you , i should say sorry for accusing you as a cheater concerning forum limit of posts , i have checked the rules again , the rule of 10 posts as a limit has exist for a long time after the new system is applied but now it has been deleted and maybe as you are considered new to this forum you haven't noticed it , anyway sorry for this although you have accused me of cheating concerning posting my update link twice and this is normal , finally if you need help concerning any matter , i am always available , this is my nature to love helping the others

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

EarningHat (05-26-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,827 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Brother , things are clear enough and i think you have seen my words well to make your own judgement , concerning you , i should say sorry for accusing you as a cheater concerning forum limit of posts , i have checked the rules again , the rule of 10 posts as a limit has exist for a long time after the new system is applied but now it has been deleted and maybe as you are considered new to this forum you haven't noticed it , anyway sorry for this although you have accused me of cheating concerning posting my update link twice and this is normal , finally if you need help concerning any matter , i am always available , this is my nature to love helping the others

Well it's ok dear you guys should have to stop this fighting now because if anyone is doing the cheating so than definitely he will be banned by the moderators you don't need to be worried about this and you just have to do the focus at the work
      Best wishes to both of you

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,955 Times in 7,299 Posts

Im closing the thread as you guys are getting personal. Its administration rights to find out cheaters. Hope you guys corporate in future let administration do their work.

I will again said no cheater will survive for longer run. So we should concentrate on our trading sooner or later every cheater get caught.

Thankyou..

Peace

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-27-2019), EarningHat (05-27-2019), Interlock (05-27-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4