Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
    Results 21 to 30 of 38

    Thread: what is actually happening ?

    1. #21
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      2,515
      Accumulated bonus
      4677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,661
      Thanked 12,308 Times in 2,371 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Yes i think the pakistanian group will take care of you well bigger cheater and even if this was right , you know this is not accusation because forum rules confirmed by Phantomtrader79 don't prevent taking part in more than one forum and of course i am a doctor and proud , i will not reply for more to you as you have consumed so many time , finally i am ready for the company investigations to prove if i am a lier or you are the bigger cheater my dear mate so let's let them do their work
      The problem is not having two accounts in different forums
      The problem is that you claim integrity here while you run a cheating group in the other forum that makes you a hypocrite dr
      And you claim that I cheated here, proved that show me the mutual thanks between me and any Pakistani you not just a cheater you are a liar too


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

      EarningHat (05-25-2019)

    3. #22
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring
       
      EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Posts
      943
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,849
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Yes i think the pakistanian group will take care of you well bigger cheater and even if this was right , you know this is not accusation because forum rules confirmed by Phantomtrader79 don't prevent taking part in more than one forum and of course i am a doctor and proud , i will not reply for more to you as you have consumed so many time , finally i am ready for the company investigations to prove if i am a lier or you are the bigger cheater my dear mate so let's let them do their work
      Fadilah and your discussion says that you both knows to each other, if anyone is working in any group so remember possible that he will get the higher bonus but due to the constant thanks his account will be disabled when he will submitted the withdrawal request, so it's better to all of you that did not work in any type of the group and if you have any proofs so than why you did not send those proofs to MT5 Administrator


    4. #23
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive
       
      The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Posts
      10,194
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,468
      Thanked 6,993 Times in 1,232 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      Fadilah and your discussion says that you both knows to each other, if anyone is working in any group so remember possible that he will get the higher bonus but due to the constant thanks his account will be disabled when he will submitted the withdrawal request, so it's better to all of you that did not work in any type of the group and if you have any proofs so than why you did not send those proofs to MT5 Administrator
      I know about it well , and in addition that she is not respectful , she is a lier and a cheater too , the latest of her cheating tricks is hunting first comments in trading journals , writing a very short reply to preserve the first place and then re-editing it , personally i am known by most of the old moderators and old members , many have benefited from me even in medical cases not in forex only , i have nothing to fear about she is always talking about misunderstandings that the mother broker itself knew about it well and what she doesn't know that once this related internet user gone intro trouble i have contacted the broker and explained what is the issue around , and so on i am not afraid of investigations , concerning her , i will look for some old evidences since she has joined this forum i didn't want to harm anyone , i even haven't accused anyone by name but she came in the scene maybe because it knows well her real fact , anyway when more evidences are added , she will deserve it , libel is an old trick and some old moderators here have faced it too so this is normal , sometimes lions are attacked by rats


    5. #24
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      2,515
      Accumulated bonus
      4677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,661
      Thanked 12,308 Times in 2,371 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      I know about it well , and in addition that she is not respectful , she is a lier and a cheater too , the latest of her cheating tricks is hunting first comments in trading journals , writing a very short reply to preserve the first place and then re-editing it , personally i am known by most of the old moderators and old members , many have benefited from me even in medical cases not in forex only , i have nothing to fear about she is always talking about misunderstandings that the mother broker itself knew about it well and what she doesn't know that once this related internet user gone intro trouble i have contacted the broker and explained what is the issue around , and so on i am not afraid of investigations , concerning her , i will look for some old evidences since she has joined this forum i didn't want to harm anyone , i even haven't accused anyone by name but she came in the scene maybe because it knows well her real fact , anyway when more evidences are added , she will deserve it , libel is an old trick and some old moderators here have faced it too so this is normal , sometimes lions are attacked by rats
      Prove what you're saying at first you say I'm sharing thanks in a Pakistan group and since you found no evidence about that now you say I write short posts and edit them later Do you have evidence or are you just it is just your big mouth?
      While you are known in the Arab Forum that you are running a group to share thanks, the thread about you and you group it there
      I think the moderators can see my posts if they are short and later modified Your embarrassing yourself
      You continue to say that you are an old member and that you did this and this and that what did you do to this forum to feel that the forum owes you? we are gating paid for anything we do here You speak as if this forum will stop without you Wake up Princess
      and how dare you talk about respect now look at your first replay to me


    6. #25
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive
       
      The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Posts
      10,194
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,468
      Thanked 6,993 Times in 1,232 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      Prove what you're saying at first you say I'm sharing thanks in a Pakistan group and since you found no evidence about that now you say I write short posts and edit them later Do you have evidence or are you just it is just your big mouth?
      While you are known in the Arab Forum that you are running a group to share thanks, the thread about you and you group it there
      I think the moderators can see my posts if they are short and later modified Your embarrassing yourself
      You continue to say that you are an old member and that you did this and this and that what did you do to this forum to feel that the forum owes you? we are gating paid for anything we do here You speak as if this forum will stop without you Wake up Princess
      and how dare you talk about respect now look at your first replay to me

      i said this will be my last reply to you and then continue to shout like a useless parrot , what you are talking about has really made a problem to me when it happened and i had to submit a clarification here to phantomtrader79 and nikitabellae , also i contacted the mother broker , the same gone to this arabic forum administrations , they have understood that i am innocent of all of this , the mother broker has received a report signed by this relative , scanned copies of his national ids and the same of mine although they already have them and later they had told me i can continue my work , if i am this person and i am running a cheating group this group would continue in this forum too and then there will never be any complaints i think , so whatever how you got into this old task , it's finished since a year so it's better for you that you shut your mouth , concerning the evidences of your cheating or anyone cheating , my contacts are always with the mother broker , not anyone else and they know well how they do their work , i am still respecting that you are a sister in humanity and i didn't give a strict reply to your insults , but this is the end of it and i will not waste more time with you anymore , so i have clarified enough what you are smattering since this morning and as i have said this is the end of it , so if you have any interests , you can forward them to what ever you want in the forum or the mother broker , i can tell you the direct contacts to the broker if you need them , i wish i have clarified everything , good luck for you sister


    7. #26
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      2,515
      Accumulated bonus
      4677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,661
      Thanked 12,308 Times in 2,371 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      i said this will be my last reply to you and then continue to shout like a useless parrot , what you are talking about has really made a problem to me when it happened and i had to submit a clarification here to phantomtrader79 and nikitabellae , also i contacted the mother broker , the same gone to this arabic forum administrations , they have understood that i am innocent of all of this , the mother broker has received a report signed by this relative , scanned copies of his national ids and the same of mine although they already has them and later they had told me i can continue my work , if i am this person and i am running a cheating group this group would continue in this forum too and then there will never be any complaints i think , so whatever how you got into this old task , it's finished since a year so it's better for you that you shut your mouth , concerning the evidences of your cheating or anyone cheating , my contacts are always with the mother broker , not anyone else and they know well how they do their work , i am still respecting that you are a sister in humanity and i didn't give a strict reply to your insults , but this is the end of it and i will not waste more time with you anymore , so i have clarified enough what you are smattering since this morning and as i have said this is the end of it , so if you have any interests , you can forward them to what ever you want in the forum or the mother broker , i can tell you the direct contacts to the broker if you need them , i wish i have clarified everything , good luck for you sister
      Oh stop lying now you say you were acquitted Although you were punished if it is true Why the thread still exists if you are innocent Why was not deleted
      Also do not forget that you accused me of cheating. I am still waiting for your proof of that


    8. #27
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring
       
      EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Posts
      943
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,849
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

      Default

      Fight is still continued, it's my request that don't fight here because it's our house and we should not have to fight here, we should have to respect each other in this house, well concerning about the matter of post editing I have not saw any post of the Fadilah but I have found some other members that did the replies like this type hello, hi, good Morning etc, because they want their posts at top and want to get more thanks at their post but after the some time they they edit their posts especially old members are involved in this type of the cheating, I don't want to share their names because it's not our duty, it's the duty of the moderator they will find out them and they will not do the work more here, because they are hired to fight with the cheaters so it's a request to do not do more posts here and stop this fighting


    9. #28
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish
       
      fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Posts
      2,515
      Accumulated bonus
      4677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,661
      Thanked 12,308 Times in 2,371 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by lebouziramzinio     
      i followed this conversation well to judge in justice you are lacking respect to im following his signals and he is helpful and respectful the end he asking you to forward whatever you want to broker it must be over here
      he was disrespectful from the beginning and giving the fact that your journal is one of the few journals he visits and posts on I understand why you are in his said move on mate

      ---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      Fight is still continued, it's my request that don't fight here because it's our house and we should not have to fight here, we should have to respect each other in this house, well concerning about the matter of post editing I have not saw any post of the Fadilah but I have found some other members that did the replies like this type hello, hi, good Morning etc, because they want their posts at top and want to get more thanks at their post but after the some time they they edit their posts especially old members are involved in this type of the cheating, I don't want to share their names because it's not our duty, it's the duty of the moderator they will find out them and they will not do the work more here, because they are hired to fight with the cheaters so it's a request to do not do more posts here and stop this fighting
      He started this by accusing me of defending the cheaters, but someone had to show him his place
      he thought that no one knew he was a cheater himself, but someone had to remind him about that too


    10. #29
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring
       
      EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Posts
      943
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,849
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      he was disrespectful from the beginning and giving the fact that your journal is one of the few journals he visits and posts on I understand why you are in his said move on mate

      ---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------



      He started this by accusing me of defending the cheaters, but someone had to show him his place
      he thought that no one knew he was a cheater himself, but someone had to remind him about that too
      It's ok Dear you should have to forget it for the sake of the humanity, we are human we did not deserve such kind of the words, try to forget it and stop it, hope you will understand


    11. #30
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive
       
      The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Posts
      10,194
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      4,468
      Thanked 6,993 Times in 1,232 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      It's ok Dear you should have to forget it for the sake of the humanity, we are human we did not deserve such kind of the words, try to forget it and stop it, hope you will understand
      Don't ask that lowly creature to stop or not , i have stopped arguing because she is nothing and nearly doesn't have the ability to understand words well , she said i have accused her at first although my words are clear , they had carried no accusation at first , further clarified that the person of the arabic forum who is a relative sharing internet connection has singed a report and forwarded it to the mother broker and things are clarified and done concerning me , and for him also there as i can remember , but i can't find a brain to understand these words and to know the fact that i don't fear anyone and she meant nothing to me , so i don't like to waste time with such low , she thinks she knows everything but she doesn't know that i am an id for the company in my country , i have over 5 accounts with instaforex deposited with my own money , made from my analysis that she will never reach its accuracy by the way , she says that i am a lier and in return i have offered her help to make contacts with direct officials from the mother broker to forward my lies as she pretends , finally she thinks she will make me making a mistake to continue arguing with her stinky replies but making a reply for her impolite is not my level and i don't like arguments with low impolite IQ anymore
      Last edited by The End; 05-26-2019 at 03:49 PM.


    12. The Following User Says Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

      bappy4x (05-26-2019)

    Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts