• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: How we know that what is Time when market is fully on?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5 is a jewel in the rough tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How we know that what is Time when market is fully on?

Hi friends this question is for experience members who are working for a long time simply tell that what time market is fully on?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjs5 For This Useful Post:

Gohargul (05-25-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak is a splendid one to behold Falak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      300 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I hope you are fine friend. As i am not much senior member of this forum and not having much experience about market position. In my views when there is continuously moment in currency pairs it means market is on. You should be careful about that time and if yiu want to make a trade order then wisely make your decision. Thanks

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,342 Times in 1,009 Posts

I didn't comprehend the question asked very well. Perhaps you mean when do we know that the market has fully started? If that's the question, then in most cases, the market is assessed by counting the number which each of the Forex Majors has recorded. As long as a tend is, so as weak as it becomes. Take the ongoing market trends for example. Another thing is looking for a high-impact news to trigger the expectation.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes As i am not much senior member of this forum and not having much experience about market position. In my views when there is continuously moment in currency pairs it means market is on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

khalil3388 (05-30-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i agree i hope like my post In my views when there is continuously moment in currency pairs it means market is on.Take the ongoing market trends for example. Another thing is looking for a high-impact news to trigger the expectation.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad is a splendid one to behold Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is continuously moment in currency pairs it means market is on.Take the ongoing market trends for example. Another thing is looking for a high-impact news to trigger the expectation.in my views when there is continuously moment in currency pairs it means market is on.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      555 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,958 Times in 828 Posts

All pair depends on USD currency, US session time is best time for trading. US Market time will on fully, traders should trade on US market time. During US market time, traders will get more profits than other time.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-25-2019), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread