• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Which team will win ICC Cricket World Cup 2019?

Voters
    11. You may not vote on this poll
    • Australia

1 9.09%
    • Bangladesh

2 18.18%
    • England

1 9.09%
    • India

2 18.18%
    • New Zealand

0 0%
    • Pakistan

5 45.45%
    • South Africa

0 0%
    • Sri Lanka

0 0%
    • West Indies

0 0%
    • Afghanistan

0 0%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,350 Times in 2,700 Posts

Default ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is the 12 edition of Cricket World Cup hosted by England and Wales from 30th May to 14th July 2019.

Through this thread we may update about the tournaments through live score or your predictions.

Also express your Idea through the Poll, who will win the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 ?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Darote (05-25-2019), FxBD (05-26-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Darote is on a distinguished road Darote's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend I love cricket and also appreciate your post.in my openion india,s team is very strong.its batting lane is very strong and bowling as well.most pitches of England and Wales are batting pitches.in my prediction india will win cricket world cup 2019.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darote For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (05-26-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today we have a warm up match Bangladesh vs Pakistan, hope so Bangladesh will win the match. Have a reminder that Pakistan lost their 1st warm up match against Afghanistan by 3 wickets.

Bangladesh Vs Pakistan

The Warm Up Match Bangladesh vs Pakistan delayed due to rain, The toss also delayed due to rain, its raining since morning in Cardiff. Hope so that the match will be started soon.

The another warm up match SA vs WI has stopped also due to rain. Just go away rain, come to here because its too hot here!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

FxBD (05-26-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ICC cricket world cup 2019 is going to start thus month from 30th may. All the cricket preparation on each side is done and the teams of cricket has arrived and first match will be played with very excitement and ticket are sold.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Faheemrose for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-03-2019), FxBD (06-16-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

World Cup 2019 Mission for Bangladesh has been started from Yesterday, They win their first match Against South Africa by 21 Runs. Congratulation to Bangladesh team.

Score: Bangladesh: 330/6 (50 Overs) Mushfiq-78, Shakib-75 South Africa: 309/8(50 Overs) Du Plessis -62, Markram- 45

Result: Bangladesh Won by 21 Runs. Man of the Match: Shakib Al- Hasan

Note: This is not upset, if its upset then lets wait for next upset.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Dinara is on a distinguished road Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think Australia and Bangladesh are best teams and will be strong effort between both to get this trophy. But cricket is always by chance and can not be predict with 100% surity. In my opinion Australia will win this world cup.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dinara For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All dear friends of forum as a Pakistani My vote is goes to Pakistani team and I pray for his victory in world cup 2019 but on beside the most favourite teams that they have ability to win the world cup like Australia India and also I see that West Indies team will going well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tjs5 For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      I think Australia and Bangladesh are best teams and will be strong effort between both to get this trophy. But cricket is always by chance and can not be predict with 100% surity. In my opinion Australia will win this world cup.
      Now its no way mate! Because Rain over it already though it was a close match with NZ, now its tough chance to win against Australia, India and Pakistan. But we have good records with Pakistan. If you look last 5 match against pakistan, we have won 4 match.

Lets wait because its rain cup, Now a song around me, Lady rains over me! I have a question to everyone, why ICC arranged this tournament in Rainy Season? They dont know about Forecast!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6739 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,894 Times in 4,036 Posts

today's match is high voltage match India vs pak and we all are expecting a good match. India already give a target 336 for Pakistan. Last time we saw Pakistan had a strom against India in champions trophy and won the title. But in ICC world cup the record favors for India and most of the match they win. I think abbar azam , shoaib malik both are good performer and let's see what will happen.

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 16
Size:  246.3 KB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (06-16-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

Accumulated bonus
      3593 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FxBD     
      today's match is high voltage match India vs pak and we all are expecting a good match. India already give a target 336 for Pakistan. Last time we saw Pakistan had a strom against India in champions trophy and won the title. But in ICC world cup the record favors for India and most of the match they win. I think abbar azam , shoaib malik both are good performer and let's see what will happen.

Attachment 120540
      Pakistan have to make a record to win the highest run chase in World Cup. My prediction is Pakistan will lose this match by more than 50 runs. Let's see what's happen because no one can predict about cricket game.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

FxBD (06-16-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2