• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why MT4 is the most used trading software?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1773 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,041 Times in 2,492 Posts

Default Why MT4 is the most used trading software?

Do you do you guys think about the popularity of metatrader 4, why it is the most used trading software in the world?
      Need your opinion about it.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

Darote (05-25-2019), ikniazi021 (06-01-2019), shahzaib shazi (06-08-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Darote is on a distinguished road Darote's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends hope you will be fine and enjoying your profit at meta trader 4.mt4 is very useful and simple platform to earn huge profits.even a layman can run mt4 application after training and earn profit with surety,so mt4 is simple and easy platform to earn money.Thanks

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Darote for this useful post.

Financial (05-26-2019), shahzaib shazi (06-08-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Because its a good paltfom for new user because new person open his demo acount and start traning in this system and learn it how to trade a forex abd how to earn money in this forex trading system .thats wye its common use of every one abd also provide tye good platform for trading forex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ikniazi021 For This Useful Post:

shahzaib shazi (06-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

muzafar786786 will become famous soon enough muzafar786786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey, guys how are you All I Hope You All are Fine I want to tell you that why mt4 is used too much in market. First of all mt4 is a online trading platform here you can trade and this platform is good for other platforms because of it's very easy to use and also easy to understand

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader 4 is mostly used because more than 80% of the people who do the business in forex trading uses it. So wherever there are more number of users more chances to benefit from business and also more opportunities to learn.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

nasatube is on a distinguished road nasatube's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib shazi     
      Meta trader 4 is mostly used because more than 80% of the people who do the business in forex trading uses it. So wherever there are more number of users more chances to benefit from business and also more opportunities to learn.

You are right many people those join forex market use MT4 terminal for there trades. this is very old platform and many broker in the world those does not have account into MT5 terminal.

Also there is a big problem of our trading account we already have on mt4 terminal they can not work on mt5. and technical mt5 is difficult to handle for new trades that may be the main reason for join mt4 terminal. however instaforex have both MT4 and MT5 terminal we can easily work on both types of software for learning forex market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,034 Times in 596 Posts

According to my thoughts metatrader 4 is the mostly used by the trader due to the honesty of the metatrader 4 because it's fulfill in the withdrawal requirement of the traders on priority basis that's why metal 4 is having the the good ratio.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,119 Posts

my dear friend there are a lot of reasons behind the popularity of metatrader for the first of all in my point of view big reason is only one that it is the most easy to use trading software and it also the most old trading software which is the accepted by every broker and there is no broker who are not accept the clients of metatrader 4 users.
      so, it's prove that metatrader 4 is the king of this market till now and there is no doubt and most of traders are using it on just one condition because they have already create their trading strategy in this platform.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,334 Times in 1,598 Posts

My dear friend this is really a famous answer and everyone have its own point of view about this matter.
      In my own knowledge and my point of view I will say only one thing that metatrader 4 is a most easy to use trading software and every broker must accept the clients of metatrader 4 trading platform that's why it is the most used trading software in the market at this time.
      Otherwise there are a lot of trading strategies and trading systems are available which is not available for any other trading software.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Sajidjarral152 is on a distinguished road Sajidjarral152's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes Mt4 is most using software in the world.about 80٪ of people using this software.

Reply to thread