• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: LoReal Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,314 Times in 658 Posts

Default LoReal Trading Journal

Have a sweat morning to the forum members. Let's start in the name of holy Lord hope every member is performing well in the trading, so they will suggests me to correct my mistakes if i am wrong now want to share Analysis for EURJPY in the D1 time frame as you guys can see in the ScreenShot me on the Buying of this pair. Can you guys please give some suggestion for that?

EURJPY
      Name:  Screenshot_20190528-041239.png
Views: 141
Size:  51.0 KB

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-28-2019), amiron56 (05-28-2019), balut (05-28-2019), bocahedan (05-28-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-28-2019), fragile (05-28-2019), FxBD (05-28-2019), ghaffar087 (05-28-2019), GMurtaza001 (05-30-2019), hafsa (05-28-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-28-2019), MartyFish (05-28-2019), STARK (07-07-2019), Tahirachemist81 (05-28-2019), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3822 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,617 Times in 3,500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoReaL     
      Have a sweat morning to the forum members. Let's start in the name of holy Lord hope every member is performing well in the trading, so they will suggests me to correct my mistakes if i am wrong now want to share Analysis for EURJPY in the D1 time frame as you guys can see in the ScreenShot me on the Buying of this pair. Can you guys please give some suggestion for that?

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Good morning LoReal my friend. Congrats on opening your own trading journal and i hope to see more updates from you. From technical point of view of EURJPY and what i see on on H4 chart is that i see a down signal is forming but it is still showing an up signal so i think it will still try to move up today and looking at daily chart i see a down signal are showing so i think for next few days it will try to move down. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can get a good profit today.

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

hafsa (05-28-2019), LoReaL (05-28-2019), MartyFish (05-28-2019), Unregistered (7)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,044 Times in 2,239 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Yes dear trader I am agree with you that pair is form up very nice reversal pattern with the decending flag for the bullish move in the daily and 4hr chart. And also we can see the divergence Abu h is giving us to open buy against that pair as rsi is also showing that pair is in oversold zone. Really good opportunity to get good profit in this week against that pair to open buy. Best of luck.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

balut (05-28-2019), hafsa (05-28-2019), LoReaL (05-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,000 Times in 958 Posts

Default Eur/Jpy

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Hi dear traders you are absolutely right. i am accept and really appreciate with you. Eur/jpy going down trend from 126.78 to 122.02 but again back to uptrend. Now today my explain and analysis the chart. I can see in here that market price going to hit the price today 123.08 or 123.65 and again uptrend. it is my target of profit earn. i am use in time frame H1.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-28-2019), balut (05-28-2019), LoReaL (05-28-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,153 Times in 1,120 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Dear good morning and your analysis are right this pair had already moved alot in down direction and now jpy is also under pressure due to trade war and euro had positive news in their elections so this pair is at bottom and now its time that it will reverse to the upside so we can trade it to the upside.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-28-2019), GMurtaza001 (05-30-2019), LoReaL (05-28-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      175 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,009 Times in 562 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Yeah that's really a nice setup it will take a long time but the setup is great by you. You are doing great dude keep it up you are really keen to do forex and nice to see such a great setup from you. Good luck in the future and in the setup

AbaCux trading Journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

GMurtaza001 (05-30-2019), LoReaL (05-28-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      548 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,267 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      dear trader this is good point for the buyer of this pair and i am fully agree with you dear you have mentioned the good signal on this pair and i think this is good signal for the suprot and resistance trader so dear you can also take the etnry on this pair thank you for sharing your exprience with us..............Name:  Screenshot_66.png
Views: 125
Size:  30.7 KB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar087 For This Useful Post:

LoReaL (05-28-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,117 Times in 4,542 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Welcome to trading journal thread LoReaL. I think buying the EURJPY today is good because the EURUSD is having a bullish consolidation and the USDJPY is also having an upward retracement. But for other suggestion, you should check the AUDJPY because it showing a perfect buy setup for tomorrow and it may visit the 77.00 resistance this week or next week. Anyway, I just hope that you enjoy our trading community here and good luck to your trading journey.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

LoReaL (05-28-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,840 Times in 3,193 Posts

EURJPY
      Attachment 117174
      Good morning how are you? First of all I would like to welcome you in this forum as I can see you are new here and I hope you learn and earn a lot from here.
      As this is very good place for both purposes.
      Eurjpy currently trading at 122.555 by looking at daily chart it has hammer made now itís confirmed yet whether this hammer will push the pair for upside or drag it down.
      I think you should wait for London session I hope you will get clear clue then.
      Wish you all the best
      Thanks for sharing
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

LoReaL (05-28-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,314 Times in 658 Posts

Update :
      Good to see great members here in the forum in earlier i have got two new entry one on the EURJPY and one On the GBPJPY its with small lot and also its not in live account i am new that's why i am trading in demo account. I found twl of the best entry that's why i am updating here.

EURJPY
      Name:  Screenshot_20190528-123718.png
Views: 134
Size:  47.9 KB

The Second entry of GBPJPY i can strongly recommend that it will give me pips in my account very soon.

Name:  Screenshot_20190528-124054.png
Views: 136
Size:  64.2 KB

20. The following 10 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

AbaCux (05-28-2019), balut (05-28-2019), EarningHat (05-28-2019), FxBD (05-28-2019), King51 (05-28-2019), MartyFish (05-28-2019), sidra161 (05-28-2019), Unregistered (2), Zarlash (05-28-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 6 ...